Twisted Fantasy

Started by Jarod1, April 26, 2012, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

Before you read I want you to know that I am interested in playing the heroine in both of the top to senario's.  I know some find it strange but I like play the female character. 

Beauty and the Beast

Story: This is not the beauty and the beast you know.  Belle is a young woman traveling across country with her father to see family in a different province.  The trip is not an uneventful one however as the pair are attacked by wolves.  The horses that they we’re riding became spooked and separated.  Belle ended up eventually at the base of a dark castle.  With the weather deteriorating, and night falling Belle takes shelter in the castle and her first encounter with the beast.

What I’m looking for:  The  beast should be very beastly, and not concerned with forcing himself on a young woman who has ventured into his home.  I could see him becoming frustrated with her rebuffs and forcing himself on her at least the first time.  However eventually I want them to become eventually achieve a romance.

Alice in wonderland

The story:  The old story of Alice traveling through the rabbit hole to a strange world, only instead of being wonderland, it is a place called sexland.  The story here isn’t as set mostly I see a young adult Alice (18) traveling through sexland encounter a twisted variant of the mad hatter, and others as she tries to find her way home

Other desires

I am looking for a woman who is willing to play dom in a dom sub senario.  I am not looking for a sadistic type of dom, but one where the woman is in control.

The elements that we could use
Anal
pegging
strapon
Bsmd
femdom
open to other things as well but thats just what I could think of