You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:55:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Femdom is win! if you are female and agree, please look inside!  (Read 350 times)

Offline thedarkenedknightTopic starter

Rambling into:
I am completely male, just fyi, not really looking for men playing females for this particular request/search, only ladies. No offence, but while I am happy to play with males in anyother context, I will not sub to them.
Anyhow, I am looking for dominant women.

What I want in particular:
When it comes to femdom, I am rather flexable. I am not looking for a purely sadistic type dom, however, there must always be a romantic thread of some kind running through it. I would like either a sweet tender 'mistress' who keeps her 'pet' kindly and treats him with affection--until he disobeys.
Alternatively, I am very interested in being the toy of a powerful woman who doesn't have pet lovers, but man-toys that she uses for entertainment and so on.

Specific kinks I would like to hit:
They don't have to be all at once, or all in one role play, but it would be nice to hit one or two of them.

Pegging.
Face/mouth spitting.
Watersports(receiving)
Light physical abuse(ie:slapping, hair pulling, light violence, etc)
Light verbal abuse
Forced nudity.
group sex(that is, being used by multiple women)
Leash and collar play.
I am sure there are more but I can't think of them at this second.

Anyway,here are some possible pairings. I will be adding pics and proper plots as I find/think them up.

Pairing order is you/me[dom/sub]
Queen/knight
Barbarian princess/prisoner
Corrupt cop/shoplifter
Teacher/student
High powered ceo(or the like)/personal assistant
Spoilt rich girl/butler
Alien overlord(female)/human abductee

Many thanks for reading this!