You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:05:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kink specific - F looking for M or F  (Read 469 times)

Offline TianaWayneTopic starter

Kink specific - F looking for M or F
« on: April 26, 2012, 10:48:41 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping to add one or two new threads, but right now I'm not sure about setting and plot. I just have a few select kinks that are listed in bold below that I would like to revolve a thread around. (I also listed my other kinks just to help fill things out a little further.) I have a vague idea of a serial raper who kidnaps women in one town and after using and abusing them for months drops them off in another town on the other side of the country. A trucker kind of story. I would still love to do a star trek story (for more details on that check my O/o's.)

• Anal (Anal Deflowering, Anal Virginity, Intestinal Penetration, Receiving Anal Sex, Receiving Butt plug)
  • Bondage (Being Chained, Being Tied, Leashes, Sexual Restraints, Wearing Collars, Wearing Gags)
  • Breasts (Being Titfucked, Breast Expansion, Breast Worship, Breast and Nipple Play, Lactating, Suckling)
  • Dom and Sub (Being Bitten, Being Branded, Being Humiliated, Being Kidnapped, Being Spanked, Biting Another, Coercion and Blackmail, Competition with Others, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Forcing Competition, Hair Pulling, Nonconsensual Scenes, Physical Force, Pleasure Control, Roughhousing, Verbal Abuse)
  • Fetishes (Excessive Semen, Feeding, Fingers in Mouth, Giving Cum Facials, Receiving Cum Facials, Undergoing Cum Inflation, Treating like a pet/animal [by this I mean the dog dishes, crawling, basic treatment], Beastality)
  • Foreplay (Being Teased, Giving Hand Jobs, Giving Massages, Kissing, Masturbation, Receiving Massages, Scratching, Teasing Another, Watching Masturbation)
  • Male Genitals (Penis Worship, Scrotum Worship)
  • Multiple Partners/Orgies (Being a Harem Member, Double Penetration [including attempting double penetration in a single orifice], Lesbian Orgies, Multiple Penetration, Orgies MFf/OrgiesMMf)
  • Oral (Being Licked, Gagging, Giving Cunnilingus, Giving Fellatio, Licking Another, Oral Deflowering, Oral Rape, Oral Virginity, Receiving Cunnilingus, Swallowing Semen, Throat Penetration)
  • Perverting Nature (Risk of impregnation/Being Pregnant [confined to certain situations...truthfully don't want a baby interfering with the thread as cruel as that sounds], Incest, Half Animal people, Chemical/DNA manipulation, Incest [confined to certain pairings and situations for me, usually non consensual])
Please feel free to PM me if your interested. THANK YOU!

(Sorry forgot to say about pming me, sorry!)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:55:05 AM by TianaWayne »