Power Rangers RP intrest check

Started by DigitLninja, April 24, 2012, 07:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

ShadowFox89

Who else had a character but hasn't sent it in yet?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DigitLninja

just the potential red ranger that I can think of, but we have a replacement.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

ShadowFox89

I think Hyena has the Red Ranger. I know there was someone interested in Pink.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Xenolord

Quote from: DigitLninja on May 19, 2012, 08:02:34 PM
I plan to start on monday

Sweeeeeet. *Digs up his Evil Hat* Now I just need to find my... my Evil Hat. Have you seen it? It's red, with horns on it, and little stars on the back... and a little picture of Rathian on the top.

ShadowFox89

Going to do a minor edit of Skylar... like a gender change :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Still here, waiting for the game to begin :)

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

DigitLninja

I know, I apologize, I was supposed to get the thread up but i got sick and it floored me...
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

ShadowFox89

Hmm.... Ninja, maybe there could be a city just outside the military base?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

blknwhite11

Quote from: Photo on May 22, 2012, 10:45:47 AM
this is my pink ranger character request. I was going to put it in the Character thread, then realized that it was only for approved characters. So, I'll put it here.
You were to send it to the GM (DigitLninja)

DigitLninja

There is... it's called Colorado Springs.

the Norad Mountain base is a real location on earth, it was recently shut down for being obsolete, but it makes a great Power Ranger base.
Quotes to Live by:

ShadowFox89

I mean, maybe there should be a thread for the city near the base.....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DigitLninja

alright... give me a few minutes...
Quotes to Live by:

ShadowFox89

Ninja, can we have an OOC thread and a thread for the city?

And are the ranger identities public or private?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DigitLninja

we have an OOC thread, been up for a little while.

and I'm working on the City... since I live in Colorado I want to try and personalize the location a bit, that and I have been sick = lot's of sleep and little thread making time.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: