News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

April Blush RP ideas [F looking for F and M]

Started by april blush, April 23, 2012, 11:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

april blush

April Blush

PM me if you are interested in any of these ideas.
     ... Or ... if you have an idea you think would be right for me. 

April's O/O list

Plot ideas

Comfort of a Mother

My character:   Andrea, 17
Looking for:    mom

Possible fun:   incest, spankings, breast feeding, consensual and non-consensual play, toys
                (I think the longer this one goes the more the pair would experiment)

Summary of Comfort of a Mother
Andrea is 16, and going through a horrible transition in her life.  She was loved by both her parents, but always had a special bond with her father.  Two months ago Andrea and her dad were out fishing for the day - when he died from a heart attack.  Andrea was there, helpless in the boat... watching her father pass before her eyes.  The shock of it all hit her very hard.  Since the accident, she has been an emotional wreck.  And her mom has no idea what to do.

[your character - mom] confides in a psychologist friend of hers about her troubled daughter.  Explaining that at times she just curls into a ball on the couch, not speaking or really doing anything.  She has removed herself from her friends, not inviting any over, or doing anything after school.  If she talks, she talks back in harsh tones.  And lately it's getting worse.  She wet her bed twice last week.  [mom] doesn't know if she should spank some sense into her daughter, buy her diapers, or try to consoler her in some way she hasn't tried.  The friend doesn't really help much, but does seem to give her freedom to do what she thinks her child needs, weather that is spankings, diapers, cuddles, or pancakes.  The friend encourages her to keep trying.

Andrea will at times will need sever punishment, and great comfort at other times.  And you can pick what to do when. 
Andrea

Tea for Two

My Character:   Beth, young mom
Looking for:    Dominatrix Neighbor

Possible fun:   non-consensual, bondage, breast feeding, nipple torture, spankings, toys, anal, ...

Summary of Tea for Two
Beth is a young mother.  Her and her Husband Patrick made a decision early on that they wanted to raise kids in the best possible neighborhood.  So they purchased a house in a gated community with wonderful neighbors and great schools.  What they didn't foresee is that this placed them on the financial edge.  They soon realized that in order for Patrick to earn enough money to keep Beth at home with their first child, he would have to move to a sales/travel position.  This again turned their world upside down, as Patrick is gone all week, and some weekends.  With Beth at home, and only a little one to talk to... she quickly started to go a little nuts.

Then one day Beth went out to get the mail a little late, and happened to be on the street at the same time that their neighbor (your character) came home from working the early shift at the bakery.  They just chatted for a minute, "fine day isn't it?" type stuff.  But Beth felt an odd connection with this lady.  So she altered her schedule and started going out to pick up her mail later in the day.  The two continued to chat, and slowly a friendship grew.  Eventually the neighbor found out that Beth was a stay-at-home mom, and that these little conversations were all she got during the week.  From that point on, She started inviting Beth over for tea right after she returned home from work.  Now the friendship truly blossomed, with the two sharing tea and conversation each day.

The relationship continues for a while, with little or no sexual tone.  Then two things happen in the same day.  First, Beth has to take her baby (unsure if it's a boy or girl - about 8 months old) in for shots.  The baby has a horrible time, cries for a long time, won't nurse, and then falls asleep.  So, Beth shows up for tea that day with a zonked out baby, and very very full breasts.  Then, while the neighbor is getting the tea, Beth happens to pick up a paperback that she had on the table face down.  And what a surprise that is.  Beth doesn't have time to read the title, but the picture sticks in her mind.  The main character (a young looking dominatrix) is holding the leash of a slave girl with huge breasts.  The slave girl is blushing, while the dominatrix has a whip in her other hand, and a very stern look on her face.  This sends Beth's heart-rate soaring, which causes her breasts.. which were painful and full anyway.. to start dripping milk. 

What will Beth do?  What will you do?  What journey starts here?
Beth

Flight of Fantasy

My Character ideas:  (all Female) Halfling thief, psion (githzerai or human), fighter (possibly half human)
Looking for:         GM wanting to put a girl through her paces.

Possible fun:        cross species, size difference, consensual and NC, ... anything.

Summary of Flight of Fancy
I'm open to lots of things here.  Have a world you love?... I'll drop in.  Or, we can create one together.  I'm familiar with D20 type rules, but what I like most is 90% roleplay and 10% dice rolling, so we don't need many rules (or at least won't refer to them constantly).  If the plot or your desires need something to happen... it happens.  I'm leaving this one very open, so we can mold and shape our campaign to be anything we want. 
halfling
psion

Extreme Pain

Idea for Extreme
I have an idea for an very extreme (pain/death) roleplay.
No details here.. PM me if you are interested.

Mail order surprise

My character:    Sara, a mail order bride, or similar
Looking for:     Owner (could actually be male or female... depending on set-up)

Summary for Mail Order Surprise
You are someone who wants to experiment and enjoy the beauty of a woman.
Deciding that you don't want to deal with those around you...  you order one up.
This way you get to pick what she looks like, where she's from, and you will know that she comes from a poor background.  You will be able to control who she sees and where she goes from day one.
My character has a bit of a secret though.  The variability of our human genetics has blessed her with all the parts of a woman, and a small half size penis right above.
I don't want to have to work through a language barrier... so I will know English (somehow).
Sara

Other basic character ideas
     Furry (furry world, or created here)
     Slave (past, present, future)
     Alien (their not little gray men, their little yellow women)

Other setting ideas
     Steampunk
     Revolutionary war (or French revolution)
     Egypt
     Fantasy worlds (standard or new)
     Planescape
     Modern / Cyberpunk

@nthony

Hi I can't seem to open the summary or images, but would be interested in a few of these just based on the titles and data....