You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:06:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Costumed Crimefighter Capers! [VAN to light NC] (M or F roles)  (Read 842 times)

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

This is my first attempt to run something on Elliquiy. Here's the scenario:

A beautiful costumed crimefighter is being honored by the city for her work.

Meanwhile, a supervillain known as the Prankster is incognito in the audience. He has been promised a lot of money to embarrass the city's leading superheroine, and he intends to collect. He has a sneaking suspicion that his patron is the police chief, who's not happy about the media attention the heroine is getting.

I'm looking for someone to play one role, and I'll play the other. For style and power level, think of the Silver Age Batman (even the 60s TV series): fist-fights and silly gadgets, but no real superpowers or guns, and only a passing nod to realism.

This is not intended to be a heavy game - the prankster's aim is to embarrass the heroine as much as possible, not to rape her or beat her senseless. It's probable that there'll not even be any sex, just a number of raunchy pranks.  We're talking dumping ice-cubes down her cleavage, putting itching powder in her briefs, knocking her backwards into a cactus, anything along those lines, all in the full view of a large audience.  For those familiar with the old SHAW stories on Yahoo, especially the Power Princess and Glamor Girl ones, that's the style I'm aiming for.

The heroine will probably survive the blows to her dignity, and eventually triumph. But there's always another day... (ie a follow-on game could use the same plot with a different setting.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:02:47 PM by Achmed the Mad »

Re: Costumed Crimefighter Capers!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »
A variation on the same idea:

Golden Girl is one of the city's foremost costumed crimefighters. Lauded by the press and public, she has nonetheless successfully kept her real identity a secret. She's perhaps a little too full of herself, but few deny her success at foiling criminals.

Unknown to her, her current boyfriend in her secret identity is also a minor villain known as The Prankster. Worse, he's discovered to his delight that the girl he's dating is really Golden Girl. Revealing her identity would ruin their relationship, even if it wasn't traced back to him, so he's keeping her secret. But the temptation to make her his favorite victim is too strong to resist... especially since their love-making is always better when she needs a shoulder to cry on and can't explain why.

A short writing sample, setting the scene:

Golden Girl watched from behind the podium as the crowd started to gather for the award ceremony. She was pleased; it was a gloriously sunny day, not a cloud in the sky, and it looked like a lot of people were coming to see her presented with an award for her Civic Duty.

Golden Girl discreetly checked her appearance in a small mirror. Her thick mane of red-blonde hair framed her face nicely. Her green eyes were mostly hidden behind the tinted lenses of her white domino mask, and a touch of make-up hid the freckles on her cheeks.  Her red lip-gloss was still as perfect as when she'd applied it before setting out.

The main part of her costume was a white bodystocking covering her from neck to toes, closed by a zipper down her spine. Over it, she wore a golden bra top, which held her ample bust firm through many a melee, and matching golden shorts stretched tight across her curvaceous hips. Her figure was excellent, and she liked to show it off without actually revealing anything.

Her final accessories were golden knee-boots, higher-heeled than she'd wear on patrol, golden gloves, and a golden belt containing the only pockets of her costume. Even a costumed crimefighter needed somewhere to stash a handkerchief, car keys... and a mirror.

Offline Servant Girl

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 11:18:50 AM »
Sounds interesting!  I'd love to play the heroine.
Being publicly humiliated sounds very good.

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 01:11:38 AM »
That's great!

Do you prefer the original scenario, or the modified one?

Do you want to go with Golden Girl, or do you have your own idea for a heroine?

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 02:12:26 PM »
This was my first attempt to run something, and it was a lot of fun. I'd really like to run the scenario again; as it notes, I'm happy to play either role.

Re: Costumed Crimefighter Capers! [VAN to light NC] (M or F roles)
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 02:04:28 PM »
I'd like to run this scenario again, or a similar one - PM me with ideas.