Star Wars: The Old Republic - Sith perspective RPG (looking for F)

Started by Darthvegeta800, April 15, 2012, 05:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

The Sith thrive on the concept of 'Survival of the fittest'. And this is certainly true during the great war that would follow when the Sith returned to reclaim the Republic.
A cunning powerplayer that holds a 'Darth' title has become increasingly isolated. Despite her talent for Machiavellan powerplay and her dedication to the Emperor, recent setbacks have blocked her further rise to power. The Dark Council remains out of reach and a triumvirate of old and new enemies are preparing to topple her.

Hoping to turn the tide, she sets her hopes on a force sensitive barbarian. If he performs well at the sacking of the Jedi Temple and survives her teachings he would be instrumental at aiding her.
But her foes have set their eyes on him also and a race is on to claim this candidate and turn him into a sharp blade...

This rpg would shift through time, beginning in the war prior to the fall of Coruscant with the Mistress preparing her schemes and the initial training of the apprentice.

The pivotal first moment would be a re-enactment of the invasion of Coruscant and the role mistress and apprentice play during the operation.

After that the Cold War that follows will focus on the Master-student relationship.
The barbarian warrior is a brutal and cunning killer but his primitive background and blunt approach are a handicap. He also becomes strong in ways that make it more difficult for her to control and domiante her 'secret weapon'.

And finally the plot moves to a crucial turning point where Student and teacher must deal with their enemies. The apprentice becomes favoured Lord and the mistress ascends to the Council.

Overall i'd like a good mix of: training - conflict between opposing views (apprentice is pro military - mistress is pro political means) - internal rivalry (Sith group versus Sith group) but also operations pitting the Sith followers versus the Republican scum.
Sexually the apprentice is a strong sub. He comes from a barbaric male dominant species and on top of that he is physically imposing. He will also at times challenge the teacher both morally, power-wise and sexually/romantically.

Archetype-wise my char would be a Darth Vader archetype -> strong, imposing, a cunning tactician and an enforcer.
The leading lady would be a 'Palpatine' archetype -> using subtler Sith techniques, manipulation and strategy.
The two should be complementary. The combinations makes them supreme while seperate they have distinct weaknesses.

Romantically and sexually please do check my O/O's. If the high-ranked ones are a big problem be honest about it. If you have a request that makes you feel a bit 'awkward' don't worry about it. I will not get angry and I shall discuss the 'desire' with you by pm.