You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:46:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An Aes Sedai and her Warder  (Read 440 times)

Offline SeereousTopic starter

An Aes Sedai and her Warder
« on: March 22, 2008, 09:20:46 PM »
I've been reading Robert Jordan's books again, and it got me to thinking about a game. I've seen that there have been a couple of attempts to get a game going in the Games Wanted area, but it never really took off.

That leads me to asking for a One on One. I would play the Warder, guardian and protector his his Aes Sedai. I was thinking that we could play their relationship from the beginning. Before he was a Warder. How did she find him? What drew her to him?

As far as setting, I was wanting to stay out of the canon universe and maybe deal with the Trolloc Wars or something like that. A new place for us to develop on our own, using the history that has been hinted at. I'm looking for someone that will be around and able to post frequently...I'm a postaholic myself. :)

As far as Ajah goes, I was thinking that she could be a Green, but then again, it's your character. You decide.

Cheers!