You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:18:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Android x Cyborg]/[Android x Creator]/[Android x Human]  (Read 381 times)

Offline kasperTopic starter

[Android x Cyborg]/[Android x Creator]/[Android x Human]
« on: April 13, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »
Hello! Lately I've been craving to do a role play involving a gynoid (female droid) and either a human that finds her, her creator or a cyborg that finds her or maybe even possibly another android.

I can play either male or female and can think of several plots for either of the pairings. I could do a plot that is like Big O or something like where it's a team of people in space trying to either save the world from certain catastrophe of a band of thieves and con-artists where the creator of the gynoid is extremely sweet on her and very protective over her.

Either way, I would like the gynoid to be a typical emotionless character but shows either curiosity or wit or a mix of the two and sometimes feels something close to emotion, especially for her creator/human/other cyborg or android. I would also like her outward appearance to be a bit innocent.

Here is some pictures of what I have in mind for the male:

And here for the gynoid:

Offline Bins

Re: [Android x Cyborg]/[Android x Creator]/[Android x Human]
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 08:51:20 PM »
I know this is a little late, by this is exactly up my niche, and I'd love to be involved.
And all those scenarios sound up my alley, so i'm down for whatever. Preferably [Cyborg x Human]
Hit me back!