You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:29:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Band of Friends [Romance, Light maybe kinky bondage]  (Read 316 times)

Offline MiyuTopic starter

Band of Friends [Romance, Light maybe kinky bondage]
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:41:50 PM »

I want to make a rp based on this video, it's simple a group of friends make a band to just mess around and play around with her friends and cause trouble. They never intended to do nothing serious of it but this rp will be mainly about what happens between these friends and their friends. I am looking at least three male characters to start since the group will be composed males and the girl will be like one of the guys since she will be a skater, gamer and everything you guys dream about. If this goes well we might even allow other players to join to make it more of a big group thing about a group of skater friends going through life.

Offline Metalzephyr

Re: Band of Friends [Romance, Light maybe kinky bondage]
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
This actually sounds pretty awesome :D

I do want to make sure that I am understanding right, that these guys and the girl fool around in addition to hang out and cause trouble? Also, not sure what Elliquiy's stance on the portrayal of drug use is, but a bassist-stoner-gamer would be kinda awesome to get to play!