You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:30:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tales of Graces... (M/M)  (Read 284 times)

Offline KhorazTopic starter

Tales of Graces... (M/M)
« on: April 05, 2012, 11:09:35 AM »
I'm not sure if this will gain any attention, but I thought I'd try anyway. The video game Tales of Graces in quite possibly my favourite of all time; I adore the story and the characters, and would love to play out a story from the fantasy world.

Ideally I'd play Richard (my absolute favourite character) against any of the three main male cast; Asbel, Hubert or Malik and it could begin at any point along the main story, to whatever end.

Depending on which stage we would begin from, Richard would have different personalities, meaning there could be potential for NC, or maybe even Extreme if we went from his Lambda-form.

The classic pairing would be Richard and Asbel, and I'd like to play this out both before Richard begins to change and after; their relationship would be very interesting... I picture them both being switches, up until Richard shifts, at which point he'd top.

With Hubert we could use our imagination. Perhaps Richard tries to turn him against his brother during stealthy visits to lure him to his side? Maybe Richard drops by the Oswell house when Hubert doesn't expect him? It could be anything.

And finally with Malik, I could see him being a bit forceful, but nothing overly NC. Testing the Prince to see how strong he is, wondering why Asbel is so loyal and developing feelings of his own, or there could be something occurring during the time-skip between the Prince and the Captain?

There's a lot of potential for stories here and I would adore you if you were interested... Please PM me if you're interested!