You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:22:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A new thread by a new member (M searching for F)  (Read 254 times)

Offline chaoraiserTopic starter

A new thread by a new member (M searching for F)
« on: April 05, 2012, 01:13:06 AM »
Well hello and welcome to my thread. I'm new here so this is my first attempt here to create a search thread. I'm a twenty year old male whole will be turning 21 on the 24th of April. Ive done roleplays over other sites so I do have practice roleplaying.  So with a little bit about me out of the way I shall get straight to the point. I'm here looking for a 1x1 over pms. I'm normally up for most things but I have a harder time being an abusive person not to say I wouldn't try. For rps I do enjoy smut and some are fun with nothing but it. I would prefer some story though since it causes drama and keeps things interesting. I'm personally a fan of just about anything fantasy. I also enjoy some taboos. As for plots I dint have any so Id just like to work something out with my partner when they message me.

I do have some sites Id like people to look at because Id love to possible make an rp off something from them.