Musings of Rozel (F seeking M)

Started by Rozel, April 03, 2012, 10:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rozel

Revamp 2023

**Lets start with my Ons and Offs page: Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz

Forum RP only.

Characters that I lean towards playing: Human females that are on the short side .. 5 - 5'4, large chested and Curvy.
She is fit, but she isn't a stick. 38-26-38.

Looking for 0 stories currently

The leader of the Band has died...

Monster X Human (Monster = Humanoid type, can be Orc, Alien, Beastly, but more along the lines of human in form for Compatibility)

The leader of the Band has died...And a new one must be chosen.

Lira is kidnapped from her planet, taken to a place where it is a planet of nothing but males.
She is not the only woman that has been taken, as there are several that had been taken from various planets.
The planet is lush and green resembling the Amazon. Dangers and pleasures are all around.
Males are paired up with each women upon their arrival via a lottery - The lottery decided the male participants. This has caused angst among the remaining males - especially ones that believe they should be chosen as Leader.
Each male has drawn a number for the order in which they get to choose the woman they are most interested in (males are not allowed talking touching, etc. of the women to make their decision, however the women are indeed very angry.)
Your drawn number gave you first pick of the lot. Once chosen, there is no changing. You will be paired with her until the end.
The pairs are then dropped off in a forest to make their way back to the village. He whom battles the dangers and returns with his woman earns the right to be sworn in as Leader.
There is a twist of the rules though - If the woman he chooses, escapes him, beating him back to the marked spot in the center of the village, she earns her freedom.
**Possible RP expectations:
- Working together to reach a common goal
- It is expected that it will take roughly two weeks to get back to the village. It is a race, however not always does a race need to be fast to win.
- Blood and gore may happen, horrific scenes, or battles may break out. Death of NPC's (other warriors or beasts met in the forest)
- Attraction between the characters

This RP could probably benefit from a dice Roll when it comes to the next obstacles.. in the forest.. I am not sure how to work that out yet, but.. I think it could be fun to work out something.
I'd have no problem playing the Alien in this plot, if you'd like to play the human male?

Silent Siren Payment for Passage. (Pirate/Steam punkish-morph/airship type?)

A young woman is found aboard a vessel. A castaway. Possibly a Pirate type.. maybe she is posing as one of the men, this would require her to bind her chest and blend into the background at first, only answering to 'boy'. Her Jet black hair has been horribly chopped off in trying to keep her secret, yet she is a full grown woman.
She takes to working alongside the men, as a lowly deck hand, but is soon found out by the captain when she is asked to clean up something in the Captains Chambers. It is too late to take her back.
What will he do with her?
The risk of letting his men know that a woman is on board could have devastating results. He could toss her overboard and feed her to the sharks... That would probably be the best idea, however.. Maybe he is someone from her past that she thought she loathed and thought to never see again. Her reason for being there is to find her father whom is rumored to be where their ship is heading, It is to be a month long planned journey, if all goes well.

Its Just Us.

A man crash lands in the wilderness valley, -injured, surrounded by mountains. The crash is heard by a woman that lives in a cabin. Her life of solitude isn't by choice, but she has learned to survive on her own. It was their dream (herself and her husbands) to escape the pavement and concrete of modern day life in the cities.. to live off the land. Soon after their cabin was built, her husband was killed. She has been living on her own for the last 2 years. And has somewhat succeeded.
There is a vast land they can pull from. A vast lake is near, animals plenty for danger, food, clothing or simply to aid in daily tasks if tamed. The snow is harsh, the wind is relentless, the sun revitalizing.

Fiery Bride

Young woman, age 24 is, lives with her father in the countryside, running an Inn. She is forced to marry as her father is dying. She is known to have refused every man that came her way. She is a spitfire and near identical image of her mother, without the refined charms of the kind of woman her mother was. No one, has been good enough for her. Not only by her fathers standards, but her own. It is then that she meets a man.. he is handsome, but he is insulting and rude. He is brutish and is escaping his own daemons. She assumes he has wealth, as he flashes it from time to time. (He made his money as a boxer or other sports player, but is retiring from the life. (early 30's?) She thinks he is a rogue and a knave. He treats her horribly, in her opinion, but truthfully is eager to claim her, and tame her.

Looking for a strong character to fit the male roll with this one. He would need to be persistent and possibly at some point willing to tell a woman off, a time or two. (Yes a deserved spanking could happen) I intend for her to be quite saucy.. a strong woman, yet yielding and gentle at the right times.. perceived as a classical beauty. Lots of arguing and tension building. Denials... misunderstandings. Fiercely passionate at the right moments.

It takes time...

This story is meant to be a slow one. The main character is a divorced woman around the age of 28-32. The time frame is 70's country, so there wouldn't be lots of high-tech stuff going on.. no cell phones or computers.. the likes. However, she moves into an old farm house that she is working to fix up.. decides to open up her barn to boarding horses.
This, perhaps is where she meets him. He owns a small grocery shop in their small town.
Money isn't something that is easy to come by with this gal, but she is a hard worker in life and in love. Not so willing to fall for just any mans charms, so he would have to woo her without her complete knowledge.
He is likely older than she is, and not so sure hes looking for a relationship, but is interested in her for some reason. He has no family or children.
** Kudos if you know where this story comes from. ;) It also might tell me a little bit about you as well!

Wild at heart. Victorian Era.

Backdrop:
Rose And (enter name here) All but grew up together. Their families close, they had been betrothed to each other. However, at the young age of 7, Rose was taken from her family in an attack as they traveled by carriage one night.
The Rogue Bandits, would take her into their traveling home of misfits and raise her as their own. No harm came of her.  They showed her love but a different way of life. Her past had been pampered. But her new life would expose her to something so unique that she would forever embrace it as her heritage even though she knew that she hadn't come to them by regular means of being born to one of the many women within the group.
(Enter name) Had been 10 when the news had come that Rose had been abducted. They had been the best of friends and playmates. He had known that she was to one day be his bride and he vowed even at a young age, that she would one day be his wife. Once he became of age, he began his search for her. His love for her more like a dream than from the heart.

Now, after 17 years of searching, he believes that he has found her. However, her life has more meaning to her than it did when she was younger. She has dreams of the finer things of life, but to her they are just dreams and quiet desires of her unconscious soul. To her, life has more to offer than any mansion of the ton.

She is free.
She is 24, he nearing 30. Neither have taken what could be claimed as a spouse, though both have experience.

Would like to open this up with their meeting of each other and go from there. Their past is past, but how will their future turn out? Will he court her? Will he decide he doesn't want her and his thoughts of her were mere infatuation? Will she want him? Will he just use her? Will she use him? Will they test the waters? And do they belong together or just a wild ride, knowing that they could never truly believe they could be together?

Other ideas not fleshed out that are of interest:
Apocalyptic Wasteland
Beauty and the Beast
Mail Order Bride

Ware-something (any)
Always interested in a ware-something kind of story.
Maybe a stranded story. Damsel in distress, but he's a ware-something? I can also see this having a bit of a thriller aspect to it. Id be up for her taken and being held captive because maybe she saw something or maybe he intends to keep her... lots of thoughts for this one.

Always looking for something outside my norm. Adventure with action in a fantasy type setting. I am horrible at knowing weapons and things, beyond point and shoot. But I will try my best in every RP.
Love Fantasy settings...
Another planet with clans -
In the Desert surrounded by sand and an oasis.
Shapeshifting Dragon?
At this time I am open to many ideas.
Traveling partners maybe? Strangers?
Exploring?
Perhaps some danger is involved for one of them? or both? Are they being chased?

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Rozel

Added Leader of the Band

I think I have found a few to write with. =) Thanks for the repies!

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }