Countrydreamer is looking for someone to fill male character roles. (M/F)

Started by Countrydreamer, April 03, 2012, 09:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countrydreamer

Hi, I’m Countrydreamer and new to Elliquiy.  Although I’m new to this forum, I am by no means new to role playing, so please don’t hold my newbie status against me.  I’m quiet literate and actually really enjoy a great plot with hot scenes, but not all based around smut.  I enjoy longer posting but don’t let that scare you away either because my posting does parallel my partners so if you can only do a paragraph as long as the spelling and grammar are decent, doesn’t have to be perfect we all make mistakes, just decent  I will be just as happy.  My posting rate varies, there may be weeks where I post every day, maybe even a couple of times a day to weeks where I can only post two to three times a week.  I’ve seen this in a few request threads so I will put my thoughts in here as well, I do not care what your gender is.  Most of the time I will be looking for male characters but that doesn’t mean you have to be male to write them as I have written with females who have written great male characters and  vice versa.  All I ask is that we both enjoy writing the story.  I will stop my rambling now and move on to the idea’s if you have any interest please pm me.

Collision Course (M/F, looking for a male character as I will be playing the female.)

She was a good girl.  She was a saint in most eyes.  She was perfect in her manners, ways, even had the perfect grades.  High school life was spent pleasing her parents, her family and teachers.  Voted most likely to succeed and even earning the prestigious role as valedictorian in her graduating class.  College was in her future.

He was trouble.  The devil incarnate, most said.  A high school dropout going nowhere real fast, the town’s people said.  The only thing he had ever loved besides himself was his motorcycle, fast cars and women.  Death or jail was his future.

How upset were the citizens of the small town when their shining star ran off with the town’s trouble maker to the big city?  It was the biggest thing that had happened in the small town in decades.  Her family disappointed and devastated.  His family expected nothing less from him as they had long since giving up on him.

Love may have been easy to come between the two but life wasn’t.  The two did whatever they needed to survive and pay the rent.  Quick easy money, insecurities, and accusations tore the two apart but life goes on doesn’t it?  At least that’s what they thought.

Years go by and paths cross again.  What happens when the love is still there but so are the doubts and insecurities about the past?  What happens when wounds are reopened?  Can time heal them?

The starting point could be them running into each other.  There will be times of flashbacks of memories, we both can insert.  I want both characters to have their own demons that they had to battle and still do.  I want the story to revolve around not only their need for each other but what they have become and how they have grown. 

We could also start from their meeting and running away and what their lives became with a skip forward to the future as in them running into each other and then dealing with the past. 

Bad Moon Rising (M/F, light, horror, comedy, romance.  Looking for the male character.)

He was a womanizer, a bedroom narcissist of sorts.  A different woman every night, and no one was going to tie him down, kind of man.  Who knew his lifestyle would become his nightmare?  Who knew one fabulous night would change his life? 

Her books were nothing more than silly little romances built around werewolves and vampires.  She wasn’t an expert in the supernatural world, just an expert in keeping women reading.  Her knowledge was what he sought.

I’m thinking he seeks her out and her knowledge.  In turn while she is helping him through his desperate time a relationship would start to form.

If you have any other ideas and would like to toss them my way that’s fine to, just pm me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Countrydreamer  ;D

Countrydreamer