You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:21:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female looking for strong, interesting males! Lots of plots inside  (Read 403 times)

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

Salutations from the King sized dork!

I welcome you fellow players of role...
Knights of English...
And wizards of words...

Please, take a seat..have a hot chocolate.

By the way...I’m British! Feel free to throw your stereotypes at me! I am all ears...

Now would you kindly*read the rules below. Would be ever so time saving for both of us if you did.   (*Bioshock pun intended)  But I know alot of you don' Im asking you now before I catch you out and waste both of our time.

Feel free to bring me your plots as long as they pass through my rules. I am also more than happy to brainstorm a plot with you!

Orgasming Ons
    Mandatory Traits – Do not contact me if you cannot provide me with these.
  Preferred Traits – Things I like but are not necessary

Someone advanced in rping.
Can write least 3-5 paragraphs per intro and 3-4 per post with descriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar

Creative with Characters, Plot ideas and twists.
Give them an appearance, a background, a past and a life.  No ‘His name is Bill and he wears red shoes’
Images are fine

Long Term Rp!

Fluffy Romance

Someone who can carry the Rp with me other than leaving it to me.

Who prefers to rp by Emails (, PMs, Skype or Boards

Non Human Characters -(within reason. Angels, demons, furries, aliens are fine. Centaurs, Orcs, Slime…not so much)
If playing an Non-Human – I would like them to have non-human gentitalia (Ribs, Knots, double/twin ect. No Barbs)

If I'm talkative and abuse the use of smilies, then I like you. However, if you message 'me with 'Im interested in rping with you', please don't blame 'me for not taking interest in you. I go very much on first impressions. I don't need to ask you why you are interested and what ideas you have for it (plots or characters)

Absolutely no

People who choose to ignore these rules and waste my time! 15 Users and counting!

Asking me when I will reply. I have a life. I will post atl least once a day minimum unless major real life difficulties

Do not, at an time, control my characters without my permission!

Ask me if our story is 'doing anything for me'. I rp because I enjoy, not to get myself off.

One-liners, Broken English & Chat Speak

Incest, Vore & Toilet Play

Do not hesitate to ask me anything! =3

So...Will I be seeing you at the party tonight...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I would like to keep this above the ages of 17+ for High School, but 19+ for College/University.

It can be a -
Normal real life school environment 
Gifted school for those born with unnatural powers.   
Inhuman school (For Demons, Furries, Neko-like, made up humanoids ect)
Magic School (Harry Potter like)

Valentines Day-  StudentxStudent or TeacherxStudent
You open your locker to find a card slipped inside. It signed with a ? and a smiley face but written in a particular way. There is only one person in your year that dots i’s with a circle.

Keep it Secret -

You've been going out with a girl for a few months now. Everything is going great but for one thing. She's still a virgin and too nervous to take it any further with you. You try to encourage her without forcing but with no result. Not knowing how to proceed, you confide in a friend outside your clique. You've always found her attractive and thought about asking her out before your current girlfriend made her move. One thing leads to another and you end up sleeping together. 2 months on, you are still sleeping together as Sex-Friends behind your girlfriends back. You both take advantage of any alone time together in school, at home, in public or during parties. Feelings for each other rise in you both but you despite what you are doing, you still love your girlfriend and become confused with what you should do. But when your friend gets a boyfriend, does that make up your mind for you?

Suddenly work got alot more interesting

You are a business man, you own a large company of whatever you want, and you have a large building which your office is the very top. You are married, but stopped sleeping with your wife about a year ago, and you are looking for a new Personal Assistant / Receptionist for your
top floor office. You interview one girl and give her the job. You have more interest in her than just her skills. You treat her as you please, weather that be, keeping her under your desk sometimes, or sexual torturing her by making her wear vibrating panties, or a love egg, and controlling it from your desk, while she sits at hers on the desk in front of your office.
You dont have to 'fall in love with her' but you do care about her more than your own wife, and give her presents and even take her on
holiday. But what happens when your wife gets suspicious?

~Fantasy - Medieval & Modern~
Nothing like you expected...

That Bond-
(Would require you or me to be a non-human: Furry, demon, Neko-like ect)
The bond between Human and Spirit Beast truely is speical isnt it. Once a beast and human have made a pact, they are forever interwined. The beast is of certain element which is shared to the human as well. We are mercs and accepting jobs, no matter how impossible or silly. But perhaps retreaving this alittle harder than first thought.

Or we can play it by ear either in a Medieval, Modern, Future or Space setting.

You had a brush with death, in the form of a monster with piercing purple eyes. Then a new girl appears...with violet eyes

Medieval or Modern

While walking home from (work or college), you were attacked by a large monster whom almost took your life. It stared into your soul with piercing purple eyes but you manage to get away with a few scratches but you are wary about going out at night again.
The next day, a new girl joins (your village, school or work) The first thing you notice is the same violet eyes from yesterday. She's no monster but you know something isn't right about her and you are all too right.
Demons are escaping from hell. Their appearance is crusted over with sin...Too bad you're the one to seal them away.

~Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 & 10 - Rewritten~<3
Lets rewrite this into a personal masterpiece...

Im looking into rewriting, yes....rewriting the whole plot to Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and 10.
The main two will be played by our own creative OCs.
The timeline of the story must be played out, but you can change the events within it. This may cancel out other events in the story, but its okay as long as the majority of the story is played.
Either parts can be played by either gender, but the pairing must be MxF.
Our OC doesnt have to be in anyway like the characters!!! They are up to you! (However, if you wish…you can play the cannon, you can or have and different character but with the same characteristics as the cannon)
7, 9 and 10 are muched craved.
Get creative!!! I am happy to discuss anything with you.
Please PM me with the form below so we can get brain storming.

Cloud and Tifa’s roles to be cut out.
Would prefer Tifa’s role

Ideas and examples -

It starts off with both of our characters at Nibelhiem as teenagers, saying goodbye as you are off to Midgar to join ShinRa (either to join SOILDER or be a Turk or whatever. Perhaps you made it to SOILDER as Cloud didnt)
Skips ahead in time a few years to you with Zack in ShinRa when you discover your childhood friend sitting in the mess hall (who is also employed by ShinRa). You havent seen her since Nibelhiem. So after a happy and hopefully sexy reunion, we'll brief on the mission that lead to Zacks death (Maybe you didnt get Mako poisoning as Cloud did).

So after all that, now into the game. Maybe you didnt join AVALANCHE and went to destroy the reactors on your own accord, with your childhood friend, in revenge for Zack maybe? This would knock Barret, Jessie, Biggs and Wedge out of play (Which would also cancel out the Dean event in the Gold Saucer, but thats okay...its not a interesting part in the story anyway.)
During the last reactor, you fall into the Slums and meet Aeris and bring her with you, creating that love triangle. (Maybe our two were in a relationship which you stopped because of your interest in Aeris, but overall, love your childhood friend. Maybe you always go to do something with Aeris and then end up doing it with my characer because its her you love)

Blah blah blah. It was my character dressed up in the WallMarket and not Tifa. Blah blah. You get it.
You still have that choice to take either Aeris or my character on a date in the Gold Saucer, or both at different times.

Squall and Rinoa's part will be cut out.
Would prefer Rinoa’s role

Zidane's role will be cut out. Garnet doesnt have to be, the OC can just be an 'add-on' to the team.
Wouldn’t mind either role

What if the plan wasn’t to steal the Princess but to steal treasure or money? This would leaving the summoning power left to what would be Garnet’s role. Zidane’s role would have to be in someway non-human for the story to work out, but doesn’t have to be a tail. Could be other animal features or neko like or even an anthro.

Tidus and Yuna's part will be cut out.
Would prefer Yuna’s role
It has to follow the same timeline as the game, so it would have to be Sin in order for it to work.
But it doesn’t have to be father, it could be a sister, brother, mother even that is Sin. Maybe you didn’t hate him/her either or maybe that even Sin is an aeon or maybe even Seymour himself.
Perhaps even you had been in Spira for a while before coming to besaid.
Yuna and Tidus took too long to get together so we’ll speed that up either by having a secret affair or an open relationship.

Please can you PM or email me with the following form-

Name to call you:
What Final Fantasy – 7, 8, 9, or 10?
Method of rp: Email, boards, pm or Skype?
What role you wish to play:
Ideas for your character:
Any ideas for the story:

Happy to brainstorm!

~The Rich Boys Maid~
'Life is complicated...

A girl gets a job in a rich families home, needing the money to carry on studying and paying the rent on her apartment. Their son is studying to take over the family trade. He is engaged to be married to a family friends daughter. This family friend also owns a large company and both families are planning to combine both businesses. Its an arranged marriage for the two companies to become joined an your parents are ready to reep the benefits. You once had a fulfilling sex life with your arranged fiancee, but has quickly turned to nothing. With the arrival of your new maid, you release some pent up sexual frustration but you find feelings for her. Are you willing to lose the respect of your parents and a life of riches for her? Or continue your marriage and the affair? 

~Fantasy arranged marriage~<3
Building  friendships between settlements is hard work, especially if your hand in marriage to a tribe leader...

The kingdom of Dunstarr had just repaired itself after a earthshattering war with another land. It's king has began building friendships and alliances with all settlements, tribes and kingdoms, to avoid such a war again.

The king reaches out to a tribe living in (the forest? Mountains? Hills?) and they accept his offer of peace....only if the princess weds the leaders son. The king accepts at his daughters dismay. The wedding happens at the castle, and then return home to the tribes settlement to consummate.
The son is due to become tribe leader any day now and it will bring new problems to the couple.
Others challenge him to take his place in power, as well as his honour and wife. There are attacks from other tribes and even monsters of the area.

The tribe can be anything. I came up with a free ideas-

Dragon/Griffon/monster/Direwolf taming
Dragon/Wolf humanoid

Ideally, the men need to be physically bigger than normal people in either size or muscle.
They have no sence of shame or sin so public nudity is allowed as well as public lovemaking. They have a very different culture which could be more violent.
Willing to brain storm ideas.

~Other Video Games and Manga ~

Gears Of War
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Shaman King
Absolute Boyfriend