You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:02:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A little out of the norm (looking for submissive m)  (Read 325 times)

Offline dreamslost4uTopic starter

A little out of the norm (looking for submissive m)
« on: March 30, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »
So this oneís a little bit off of my norm, but I am in the mood for something new. Usually I am more of a submissive, actually I am almost always a submissive, but a book I just read got me in the mood for a more dominate roll.

I donít have story line created yet. But the general bases is;

Humans keep monsters as slaves for fighting and protection, but there is one who refuses to fight. He is special since he can use magic by creating spells with his songs, but he refuses to sing too... will he, for his master?

I just know I want the story to start with him chained up in a fighting arena. He is on sale because he will not fight even though he is one of the more powerful demons. He doesnít want to kill for sport or entertainment.

The rest of the story I want to create with a partner. If you are interested please pm me.

Thank you

-Tori