You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)  (Read 7434 times)

Offline Azaria

Re: Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2012, 12:18:55 AM »

Character picture to be added later >.< when I find suitable one ...
Name: As'meyta

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Dom/Switch/Sub: Always submissive

Allegiance: Slave

Brief Bio: Being born into servitude she was taught how to submit and serve to whoever uses her in whatever way they wish. First she was in the Nei's harem and then it was seen fit that she's to be given as a gift to one of the Nei's loyal allies (I'll leave the choice for you guys to choose who will be her owner, if she's approved :) ) She didn't have any sadness or grief to leave her mother even as she knew she may never see her again. She was taught that slaves have none but loyalty to her mistress, whoever she was.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2012, 04:40:37 AM »
Hi Azaria, the artist Linna is using for the main story images is ferres. He has a pay-to-view site but also has a deviantart account.

http://ferres.deviantart.com/

Any player could get great images there of slaves or free citizens from either planet. I thought it would work well if more players used his artwork (even changing their images?) so that the game took on a more homogenous feel.

I'm going to give it one more day, then if no suitable slave players show an interest of being with my mistress character I'll play her harem as NPCs and introduce her into the market scene.

Offline Thorn14

« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2012, 12:52:37 PM »
Sorry I didn't get a chance to work on my character yesterday. I had company.

Offline LinnaTopic starter

• Defender of Life
  • Champion
  • Seducer
  • Location: On the edge of Oblivion, looking down into nothing that goes on forever.
  • I am both your best friend and my own worst enemy.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2012, 10:25:54 PM »
Sorry I didn't get a chance to work on my character yesterday. I had company.

Tis fine.

Offline Azaria

« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2012, 11:09:55 PM »
Hi Azaria, the artist Linna is using for the main story images is ferres. He has a pay-to-view site but also has a deviantart account.

http://ferres.deviantart.com/

Any player could get great images there of slaves or free citizens from either planet. I thought it would work well if more players used his artwork (even changing their images?) so that the game took on a more homogenous feel.

I'm going to give it one more day, then if no suitable slave players show an interest of being with my mistress character I'll play her harem as NPCs and introduce her into the market scene.

thanx for the advice :) I think I'll be using this one now I'll just wait for my girl to be either approved or rejected ^^

Offline Haibane

« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
If you want an owner, let me know ;)

Offline summoner2183

« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2012, 04:26:29 PM »
I think that my character would be interested in purchasing your slave to be his, Azaria.

Offline Brandon

« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2012, 11:00:08 PM »
While thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I could still use a slave but I could also use a personal guard. I dont see Risa as someone to carry much firepower but having someone else there armed with the most advanced weaponry on Takrin makes a lot of sense.