Interest check: Sex arena, with a twist of ARG

Started by CirclMastr, March 28, 2012, 11:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirclMastr

The Premise
Female characters are entered into a tournament, each competing to defeat the others and claim the top prize.  Instead of violent combat or duels to the death, however, the contestants are battling with orgasm control: whoever climaxes first loses.

Female characters only?
Yep.  My tournament, my rules, my ons/offs.  If you're a guy and want to play a female character, be my guest.  You can use established fictional characters or your own OCs, the only restriction being that they be human or humanlike.  Not everyone is into all sorts of humanoids (or non-humanoids), so let's keep it simple.

So once you lose a match, you're out?
Not at all.  That's boring and horribly short for half the people who enter.  I don't have the specifics of bracketing laid out, but it definitely won't be single-elimination.

How is a contest like this adjudicated, anyway?
Well, it's not like we can objectively arbitrate when characters orgasm against their will, so it has to work on the honor system.  After all, losing is fun in this game!  And it won't be the end of the game if you lose one match, so it's not like you can't play anymore.

What the hell does 'a twist of ARG' mean?
ARG stands for Augmented Reality Game, and refers to games and promotions that involve real-life participation.  Obviously I don't intend for this to mean citizens of Elliquiy should actually assault one another or converge on an arena.  (Footnote: if I were rich I would totally build myself a private arena.)  What I do intend is for participants to involve their real life in that honor system I mentioned above.

What are you talking about?
The first to orgasm loses, right?  And we're on the honor system here.  So rather than try to make-believe when a fictional character is going to orgasm, let's make it about when the participant orgasms.  Take orgasm control one step closer to home.  It's still all on the honor system, so why not?

Wait, you expect us to not orgasm for the entire run of the game?
Well, no, that's crazy.  You've got real-life stuff going on, actual relationships with actual people, and even other Elliquiy threads to think about.  It would hardly be fair for me to monopolize all that for the sake of this game.  So, we're only looking at orgasm in the context of this game.

Alright, I guess I'm curious about this.
Great, post here!  It's just an interest check thread, there's no commitment right now.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Phi is Golden

Notadrywall

This sounds like it has the promise to be quite entertaining.

who149

It seems intresting~ And I think I get the ARG part...but its still rather intimidating for some reason.

If this is going to be play by post, then won't we orgasm a lot in between anyway? It would only really work if both people were on the exact same time, both in a really empty room. I don't even masturbate in the room my computer is, and never have actually.

It would probably be best to just drop the ARG part entirely.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

CirclMastr

Quote from: who149 on March 29, 2012, 09:19:27 AM
It seems intresting~ And I think I get the ARG part...but its still rather intimidating for some reason.

If this is going to be play by post, then won't we orgasm a lot in between anyway? It would only really work if both people were on the exact same time, both in a really empty room. I don't even masturbate in the room my computer is, and never have actually.

It would probably be best to just drop the ARG part entirely.
Unfortunately, the only reasonable way to control for that sort of thing in a PBP game (as far as I can think of, anyway) would be to require a post every x days, both to keep things moving and to keep people from stalling for 'cooldown' time.  But, again, it's not like there's an objective way to arbitrate this kind of thing.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Sethala

I am very interested in the idea, not so much the ARG.  If you don't include that part of the game, I'll definitely join in.