You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 01:45:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angels and Demons (F seeking Strong M, to mix things up!)  (Read 271 times)

Offline Damned EternallyTopic starter

• Caustic, honest, Strictly NO BS. Currently lost
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Arguing with the voices in my head. Playing with the ones in my heart.
  • I am who I am, no more, no less.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Angels and Demons (F seeking Strong M, to mix things up!)
« on: March 28, 2012, 06:32:12 AM »
Ok, so the title isn't that good, it's a work in progress.

I have been toying with the idea of a game that involves Angels and Vampires. I am unsure as to whether my character would be the Angel or the Vampire. I am looking for someone who can help me lift this idea out of my brain and bring this supernatural side of me out into the big open world.

I am thinking that they are both quite dominant personalities (although willing to take suggestions on this and anything), either a bad angel and good vampire, or vice versa. Conflicts, battle of wits, non-con (possibly), basically a hardass, high octane story. With occasional glimpses of gentle sides from both parties.

I am missing some very much needed supernatural writing, I want to stretch those boundaries and mix things up.

If you are interested, there are very few boundaries, please send me a PM and let me know what you think x
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:32:29 AM by Damned Eternally »