You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 07:10:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anyone want to expand on this insane Skyrim Plot I cooked up  (Read 226 times)

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

Anyone want to expand on this insane Skyrim Plot I cooked up
« on: March 28, 2012, 04:46:43 AM »
Partying hard in Skyrim

With the awesome release of the new Skyrim Dance Mod for pc...everyone now is getting down with their bad selves...even the Graybeards are busting some pretty serious moves. Ive desided to take this new Skyrim craze and arrange a Skyrim Musical plot.
The plot is as follows -
Rukka, a 25 year old Nord, as been a Silencer for the BlackHand for the past 6 years. Shes uneager to advance in the ranks and recently passed a promotion to another member. Her heart calls to explore Skyrim to find treasures and ruins to become legendary. However, she is torn. Rukka loves Sithis and loves her work. She will remain loyal to the Daedra for as long as she lives...and even in death but it has been causing her extreme loneliness. Shes not alone however, her heart is shared with the love of her life - A shadowscale, Katai. They became partners after she reached Silencer. They fell in love and married under Mara but people around her, even her Dark Brotherhood brothers and sisters judged her. It only caused her more loneliness. During a mission, Katai lost his life. His dying wish is his friend watches over his beloved, but the only way he can do that, is take him with her on his adventures through Skyrim.

he musical part of it is up to us. You can use pre-existing songs and change the lyrics to match the Skyrim world. I have an intro written up using two Muse songs, (Supermassive Black Hole and Map of the Problematic) Ive chosen them because I feel it matches Rukka's love for her job and the other matches her loneliness in her job.
However, there are rules.
The characters cant react to the musical number after its happened.
They can be any song. (Rap, rock, pop...anything) but the character must be singing it.
The song must match the event. (If someone is dead, you dont burst into Hammer Time)
I give permission to control my character during the musical number, and during that time ONLY. eg: If you want my character to act, dance or sing in apart of your music.

Here is an example - 'Everyday im Dovahkinn' (Everyday im Shufflin) = Everyday I'm Dovahkiin (now with subtitles!)
I dont expect every word changed to fit Skyrim like this, just whatever you feel.