You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:24:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Back after a while! Reviving an idea (Gryphon incesty goodness!)  (Read 315 times)

Offline schnookumsTopic starter

Okay, I've really been away far too long...never had much luck before with this, but figured I'd give this idea a shot once again, maybe enough new folks have come around that I'd have better luck with this idea...

A great and powerful kingdom, led by gryphons. A shining beacon of rulership with decades of peace, with a wise king and queen....and the queen's brother. Dark and resentful at losing the reins of power to his sister, he plans a coup...and the next part of his plan calls for the subversion of the innocent and sheltered progeny of the king and queen.

Just a barebones writeup of the idea, but I'm looking to play the Uncle in this scenario, with someone playing either the prince or princess for this (I'm actually leaning towards prince for this, but I'd consider a princess as well.) Now, when I'm talking gryphons I mean the mythical animal, four-footed lionbirdy things. But in this case, a little more civilized. The interaction between uncle and niece/nephew...well, I intend him to be more the aggressive seducer then using outright force, but as the rp progresses force is potentially on the menu.

So there we have it...hopefully this will garner some interest, feel free to PM me here or post in this thread with questions, interest, etc. Thanks for looking!