You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:38:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking female partner for original fantasy setting, romance and non con.  (Read 345 times)

Online MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Good morning everyone. 

I tried to run this RP twice before, but I messed up in choosing partners who didn't appreciate the non consensual elements of a story who's erotic content ranges from true love written in the stars to tentacle monsters. 

I'm looking for a partner--preferably a gal--who will create and play the role of a girl just come of age in a peaceful, agrarian corner of the world of Nod.  Illegitimate descendant of the last king, an Eldritch Knight from a foreign land seeks to win her heart and partnership in wielding the magic of Nod--the ability to harness the energy of passion--the power to create new life--for creative magic--the power to heal wounds, bring growth to poisoned fields, or strike down the enemies of creation with elemental bursts. 

Meanwhile, the eladrin--sons of the sun and daughters of the moon, prepare an army of preserve monsters and mortal pawns to conquer Nod and enslave it's inhabitants as ravished power sources to rebuild their failing civilization. 

i could tell you more of this story ahead of time, or reveal it all through the narrative of the role play. 

Offline JadenMystic

• “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: The state dedicated to Horse Racing and Bourbon Baby!!!!!
  • Be strong, and give it your all!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
This sounds like a lot of fun. :) I wouldn't mind trying this one with you.

Online MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
*Grins* 

Thank you, Jaden, I'll get it set right up.