Just a question about M&S(or pet) OOC (Question Answered)

Started by Sintan, March 26, 2012, 08:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sintan

As I have seen this alot of among other adult RP sites, Is there any Master&Slave/Pet OOC relationships happening on this site?

And would it be allowed? Ofcourse the whole thing would have to be mutual thing.

~Just a curious member of Elliquiy

CaptainErotica

I've seen it on this site in the past, but not lately.

Avis habilis

Quote from: Zero5906 on March 26, 2012, 08:36:20 AM
As I have seen this alot of among other adult RP sites, Is there any Master&Slave/Pet OOC relationships happening on this site?

And would it be allowed? Ofcourse the whole thing would have to be mutual thing.

~Just a curious member of Elliquiy

What relationships people have with each other are up to them. However, we don't encourage it in any way.

The other thing to remember is that Elliquiy's rules explicitly prohibit possessive behavior toward other members. No one is ever allowed to determine who another member is permitted to write or otherwise interact with.

stormkitten

Such is allowed in moderation... This is an adult role play forum, not a sex forum.... possession and control of another members ability to play is frowned upon

This thread might help... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40652.0

"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Sintan

I agree to all above terms and I believe is such person would restrict one's ability to interact with others, I dont think person would want to be "theirs"