You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas 2008  (Read 1027 times)

Offline delleTopic starter

Ideas 2008
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:32:29 AM »
I get most of my inspiration from movies, no matter how crappy they are. Here are some of them:

MOVIE IDEAS:

Rambo 4:
The gang-rape scene in the Burmese camp was delightfully horrifying and utterly brutal... but it's not the actual rape that caught my attention. It's the build-up to it.

Hitman (online script):
(dialogue)
"I was sold when I was 14. Soldiers came to my house and dragged me away. I lost my virginity to 6 men in the back of a delivery truck..."

NON-MOVIE IDEAS

The slut in denial:
The protangonist thinks of getting dick constantly. She's easy, any man will do, and eager to please. But she thinks of herself as a respectable person even though she's a degenerate slut. Hey, it's not like she sells herself for money. She gets herself into bad situations, but does not realise that she's her own worst enemy. Sometimes she's in a dilemma. Does she want guys to respect her? Or does she just want to get laid?

Any game ideas that could include the psychology displayed above would be appreciated, with the following caveats:-

No sappy soppy romance with handsome sensitive hunks. Ugly bastards are more interesting to play with.

I decide if my character enjoys the treatment or not (usually not). I decide if she screams in ecstasy or agony. Not you.

And for the love of Cthulu, pick either past or present tense and stick to one!

Offline DreadD

Re: Ideas 2008
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:35:14 AM »
I would not mind interacting with the slut in denial.  Can I assume that the RP would take a sort of episodic form as she gives into one man, then another, or did you have something else in mind?

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 04:40:40 AM »
Pretty much. Each episode will be a story in itself, though certain events could come up to haunt her later, in the form of blackmail, recurring characters who bring friends, etc :D

Offline DreadD

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 04:43:44 AM »
Hrm, I think I can run with that.  Late high school, college, or post college age setting?  And, er... How, ah... Kinky do you desire her paramours to become?

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 05:05:48 AM »
Hrm, I think I can run with that.  Late high school, college, or post college age setting?  And, er... How, ah... Kinky do you desire her paramours to become?

Post-college, mid-20s, working woman. With flashbacks to high school!
I'd prefer no sex toys (somehow nipple clamps and butt plugs give me the willies), girl-on-girl action and toiletsex (literally having sex in a toilet is still doable). PM me!

Offline DreadD

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 06:08:30 AM »
Can do!  Though I realize when I PM'd you I misinterpreted what you said rather badly.  Sorry for the error there, I can certainly manage, and will gladly function within those bounds.

Offline Xillen

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 06:13:48 AM »
Since DreadD seem to have the slut in denial covered, where did you want to go with the other story ideas? Building up to a rape-scene is nice, but were you interested to keep things rolling after that, or are you intending on a short game?

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 10:57:39 PM »
Since DreadD seem to have the slut in denial covered, where did you want to go with the other story ideas? Building up to a rape-scene is nice, but were you interested to keep things rolling after that, or are you intending on a short game?

Either will do. I like long games, but I'm more than aware of the potential pitfalls of beating a dead horse, so let's go with a short game in mind and then roll from there.

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 03:03:25 PM »
NEW IDEA:

A 30 year old nympho has the lease on a broken down apartment block. She's the neighbourhood bicycle - everyone's had a ride. One day, a frightening, mysterious stranger rents one of her rooms. She tries her ardest to seduce him but gets rebuffed repeatedly, until one night.

He forces his way into her apartment, has his way with her, and then leaves. This goes on for weeks, and then he goes missing. The police come knocking on her door for information. From the other side of the tracks, a bunch of hoodlums come knocking as well. Apparently, her tenant has something they all want, and everyoe thinks it's with her...

Offline SerpentKiss

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 04:20:59 PM »
I like the Hitman idea...though you need to be a bit careful with the age thing

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 10:08:12 PM »
NEW IDEAS

Gone native:
A female cop from another precinct goes undercover working under a pimp, with the intention of obtaining information and possibly nailing the Mob Boss he works for. She's forced to submit to new lows of degradation as she struggles to maintain her cover, but slowly and surely, the darkness of the streets leaves an indelible taint on her...

Avenger:
She knows too much. Someone hired a bunch of thugs to off her, making it look like a mugging-rape-murder. But they didn't finish the job and now she's back. There's gonna be hell to pay.

Requirements: Someone who can write good graphic violent and sexual scenes. Stories will be devoid of romance and vanilla. Someone who can spell. Someone who can play mean scumbags without trying to make them look Wolverine-cool.

Offline huls699

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 05:22:47 PM »
as your trying to find a way to fix the fact that your in denial so you decide to go to a therapist and things oly begins to get worse once you begin to talk more about yourself to him. something along those line interest you?