I'm looking for a couple roleplays to help make my time not so boring. Please check my ons and offs before messaging me
. PM me any questions, inquiries, or requests.
1. Space opera: I'd really enjoy some sort of space opera thing. Perhaps akin to Firefly or something radically different. I just want some space ships and interplanetary travel.
2. Gendercide: 1 in 4 men die due to some plague, and society is drastically changed. As for a plot, I would like perhaps start with a marriage between two families, and have a lot of politics and intrigue. Ideally this roleplay would have a lesbian slant.
3. Christmas truce: Unlike most the other ideas here this one is strictly designed with mxm in mind (although it would be interesting to have, instead, two women dressed as men to fight in the war!). So two people meet in the trenches during the Christmas Truce (and some fudging of history is fine), and have an intimate affair. After the war they perhaps try to find one another. This is the fun part- changing society, the emotions of the Lost Generation, etc.
4. Italian Renaissance: I don't have a solid plot for this, but perhaps something that gives insight to family rivalries, courtesans, assassins, the Silk Trade, and women's roles would be fun. I'm not sure what kind of exact plot for this. It's still in the thinking stage, but if you have any ideas feel free to tell me and we can bounce off each other.
5. The end of the world as we know it. For this idea, I was thinking of a post apocalyptic, severely devastated population. Perhaps our main characters could be traveling in a lonely setting. Perhaps they are studying ruins that litter the plains or mountains and find Something Dreadful. Or slowly the uncover old technology that can help end a war.
6. I'm interested in an urban fantasy type roleplay. Maybe with vampires? Definitely in a contemporary (give or take 20/30 years) setting.
7. Scifi: Perhaps a small team of scientists/space archaeologists are exploring another planet where they find some weird thngs that hints at the immpossible. Maybe it's a clue to their (humanity)'s past? Maybe there's some sort of conspiracy.
If you see something you like just send me a PM