Tentacle Victim Wanted

Started by DreadD, March 13, 2008, 12:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

Like a lot of my ideas, this is derived from something else I was up to that I was rather enjoying, but ended up getting cut short.  Regardless of how that ends...  I figured I'd give this a shot.  Tentacles are not usually my sort of thing, but I think I could have some fun with them >_>

The scenario: x1 Female has chosen to infiltrate/enter/stumble upon a rather rundown lab.  Within it they find very large...  Tube things filled with a strange green liquid, and it is bubbling.  Now, depending on the female's intent, they may have some sort of show-down with the, surprisingly young, brown haired mad scientist who runs this lab, or perhaps they merely investigate the tube too closely.  Suffice to say, the tube contains a sexually curiouos tentacle creature...

Now, that's a bit vague, but that's because I like to leave the other person open to choose what array of... Fetishes or whatever else gets involved in this.

Easily Accomodatable Fetish List: Superheroines, virgins, breasts, pregnancy, loss of innocence, humiliation (No garuntee I'm any good at it, though), helplessness... And quite a few others, I'm sure.

I know it's not a ton to go on, but... Any takers?

schnookums

Ooh, this sounds rather nummy...

Fyrangel

This sounds intriguing.... I could handle a number of those... well Fetishes...

DreadD

I must confess, I have started running with schnookums, but I'm willing to run one more ^_^  And as for the fetish list...  These are the ones I see being easily incorporated into the story, not "must haves!" from me :p  So take your pick, PM me, and we can see where it goes