You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:06:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tentacle Victim Wanted  (Read 482 times)

Offline DreadDTopic starter

Tentacle Victim Wanted
« on: March 13, 2008, 12:35:52 AM »
Like a lot of my ideas, this is derived from something else I was up to that I was rather enjoying, but ended up getting cut short.  Regardless of how that ends...  I figured I'd give this a shot.  Tentacles are not usually my sort of thing, but I think I could have some fun with them >_>

The scenario: x1 Female has chosen to infiltrate/enter/stumble upon a rather rundown lab.  Within it they find very large...  Tube things filled with a strange green liquid, and it is bubbling.  Now, depending on the female's intent, they may have some sort of show-down with the, surprisingly young, brown haired mad scientist who runs this lab, or perhaps they merely investigate the tube too closely.  Suffice to say, the tube contains a sexually curiouos tentacle creature...

Now, that's a bit vague, but that's because I like to leave the other person open to choose what array of... Fetishes or whatever else gets involved in this.

Easily Accomodatable Fetish List: Superheroines, virgins, breasts, pregnancy, loss of innocence, humiliation (No garuntee I'm any good at it, though), helplessness... And quite a few others, I'm sure.

I know it's not a ton to go on, but... Any takers?

Offline schnookums

Re: Tentacle Victim Wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 12:39:54 AM »
Ooh, this sounds rather nummy...

Offline Fyrangel

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 12:36:55 PM »
This sounds intriguing.... I could handle a number of those... well Fetishes...

Offline DreadDTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »
I must confess, I have started running with schnookums, but I'm willing to run one more ^_^  And as for the fetish list...  These are the ones I see being easily incorporated into the story, not "must haves!" from me :p  So take your pick, PM me, and we can see where it goes