You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:40:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Ultimate NES tribute  (Read 337 times)

Offline RemielTopic starter

The Ultimate NES tribute
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:08:41 PM »
I actually read about this in Game Informer magazine.  Some guys made a tribute to pretty much every game on the NES.  It's hilarious, although challenging.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Ultimate NES tribute
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »
I played that when it was released on Newgrounds. It was great. The Megaman level can just rot, why'd they have to pick one of the hardest levels in the whole game? Also, the balloon fight one can be a bit tricky.

Offline DudelRok

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »
I got to Bubbleman on my first Continue, then stopped because those Yoshi mechanics were a little annoying. ...but I've never been too interested in obtuse difficulty. That first bit with the fighting and all I blew right past, and now that I have the Yoshi-mechanics down I could probably do the water level a bit easier.

Good fun, thanks for sharing Remiel.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 11:06:31 PM »
Stopped at the Mega Man level. Kept getting stuck on ledges too long to jump over them and avoid the beams. Meh.