You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:40:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a interesting and active RP  (Read 381 times)

Offline Ember StarTopic starter

Looking for a interesting and active RP
« on: March 20, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »
I'm new here and unfortunately all the RP's I've been interested in have been dead or not accepting new members. I'm not interested in being involved in a sexual rp right now. I don't care if the group is none-adult or adult, my character just isn't gonna be involved in the adult part. I'm just looking for something that's interesting and active and willing to accept new players. I have a couple of ideas for RP's of my own, reboots of groups I've had for awhile actually. But I wanna get involved in a rp that isn't mine before I start throwing my ideas out there.

Offline TheHangedMan

• Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Looking for a interesting and active RP
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 02:52:18 PM »
Well, if you're up for GMing, their is a game idea I had based around the movie Hackers. Kind of like Cyberpunk, but set in the 1980's/1990's.  Looking for more players and, preferably, a gm to create a plot and such.

Their is also a Shin Megami Tensei based game I am co-DMing with Solstice on here as well, which is also recruiting.

What are your interests, though? That might help to know.  :-)

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:31:47 PM »
I think I've seen that movie before, though I can't quite remember it. I'm actually quite good with plots and stories. Group planing is one of my specialities. But I'm not sure how well I'd do with a cyberpunk story since I've never RP'd cyberpunk before.

I have actually RP'd in a Megami Tensei group off and on for a long time. The group was never very active so I never got that much RP time there, but it was still one of my favorite groups. If it's anything like The Velvet Room group that I've been in, I'd definitely would be interested in that.

As for what I'm looking for? I don't really know myself. I usually like fantasy based groups, as well as video game based, and SciFi based

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »
How do you feel about superheroes? Superheroes vs. Villains is now under new management and about to get a revitalizing makeover, and players more interested in plot and/or the metaplot over shtupping other characters are in rather short supply atm. ;D

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »
I like super hero groups. I've actually have helped managed one in the past. I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!