So, since we just passed St. Pat's day... How about something Irish?

Started by syko, March 18, 2012, 06:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

...I would like a (insert surprised look here) transformation RP.  But this time, I'm not providing the outline, the only requirement that I have is that a fairly flat girl gets turned into a buxom, Irish redheaded lass.  I'll even do a FxF pairing for this one (though I'd much rather prefer playing a male role.  And note I don't play girls in a mxf game.)

Hit me with ideas?

...or if you'd rather, I could come up with some of my plots.  Right now, I'm looking for STORY over SMUT for these.  Doesn't mean no sex, just that I want the plot to be something better.

Monster ( Oilliphéist (anthro ver.) ) x female ( possibly knight? )

Oilliphéist was a dragon-like monster.  One version of the story, the Oilliphéist cuts the route of the River Shannon when it hears that St Patrick has come to drive out it and its kind.

Ver. 1 : medieval.  The woman could be either a villagers running away, or a female knight helping cleanse monsters from Ireland.  Either way, they would run into one of the dragons, and find that they aren't so bad. ( looking for a strange romance in this one, and a little bit of fighting if the lady chooses to be a knight.  I'd still love to have the girl turn to a busty redhead in this as well, perhaps after the relationship starts he finds out a secret desire of hers...)

Ver. 2 : modern.  A young tourist is exploring the beautiful green hills of Ireland when she comes across a cave that's not mentioned on any map.  Upon exploring it, she finds the last remaining Oilliphéist, who tries to convince her to help him bring his species back... (Could involve pregnancy, I do want romance for this as well, definite transformation, though it could be a human or dragon transformation.)

Rules: if you wanna RP, send me a PM with the title of which game you're interested in. (Ex: Monster x female medieval)
Let me know what sort of transformation you're into (especially if you're looking at the modern version.)
If you want to do a plot you've come up with, title the PM 'custom'.

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.