The unlikely heiress - F looking for M

Started by RedEve, March 18, 2012, 07:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Taken

Candy McCallister is your quintessential "born on the wrong side of the tracks" girl. He father bailed on her mother before she was even born, leaving her only with her surname as a reminder of his existence.
Her mother was an alcoholic who never could keep a job and they bounced around from trailer park to trailer park, usually living with the loser boyfriends her mother attracted.
Candy finally left home at 16 when her then "step daddy" thought he could take some liberties with his girlfriend's daughter. She packed what little belongings she had in a backpack and started fending for herself from then on.

She worked two jobs to make ends meet: during the day as a waitress at a diner, at night as a telephone sex operator. Even with that, she barely could afford the modest apartment and life she was leading. But one day a fortune quite literally fell into her lap. Beyond just a life-time loser, her father had also been the black sheep of an old and rich British family. His uncle had been the patriarch of the family, but he had remained childless. His younger brother - Candy's grandfather - had just fathered the one child, a born loser he had cut off financially at the age of 25. Candy's father himself had drank himself to death by the time he was 35. Which left just Candy as the sole living heir of the McCallister estate. Beyond an 8 figure fortune in financial assets, the McCallister estate was also comprised of thousands of acres of land and several large and small properties. The crown jewel was Darkmoor Hall, the family seat, a large mansion surrounded by a huge English garden.

With Candy's great uncle passed away, that entire fortune passed to the trailer trash American girl. Not believing her luck, Candy left the US immediately to go live in her new estate. She also let the money roll on her way over there and stopped in London to buy an entirely new designer wardrobe. Arrived at Darkmoor Hall, she was greeted by the only former employee kept on staff after her great uncle's death: a middle-aged butler called Lewis.

Darkmoor Hall

This will be a one-on-one game, but will also have some supernatural elements. Basically Candy will be haunted by a presence in Darkmoor Hall from the moment she arrives there, sending her into lustful frenzies at night (that she barely remembers the next morning). The butler will be something of a voyeur who will first observe and then actively participate in her lustful, dreamlike episodes. The roleplay will take place during the first few days of her arriving at the mansion, when the butler is still the only staff member present there. I'm thinking of him being a middle-aged man who looks respectable on the surface but has a very vivid sexual imagination and takes advantage of Candy's episodes to act them out. :)

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Boatman

Ma’am,

I am quite sure I could play your middle-aged butler, Lewis. The fact is the old master promised me and my late wife, God rest her soul, the house. And contrary to all rumours this was not because we poisoned him.

Yes, I would be more than happy to serve the young mistress during her time in residence. I would advise you though that the beams of the house are rumoured to have been made from old ships timbers of captured pirate ships. Some say the creaking sounds like the cries of lost souls. They remind me more of my wife on heat.

It has been somewhat of a chore and lonely vigil keeping the old house going after my wife met with her accident and the subsequent unfortunate incidents that led to the young maids handing in their notice. But I soldier on as I did before I was discharged from Her Majesty’s forces on medical grounds. I have been receiving treatment though.

Yours, in service,

Boatman
History, where creative writing was born.