A new home? (M/F, F/F, Futa/F)

Started by Wolfy, March 17, 2012, 11:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

So, Wolfy is back, with another CRAAAAAAZY idea.

So, it's the future, right? or at least, a few years ahead...2100, to be exact. Modern life has rolled on, while science has advanced. In 2078, AI's were introduced, and Holographic technology was perfected in 2087. Now it is the year 2100, and my character (Can be male, female, or Futa, depending upon your preference) has been selected to advance science a little further by testing out something new...AI's and Holograms have been working in tandem for the past few years, but now, it's time to release them onto the public market, rather than keep them as laboratory research, and my character just so happens to be selected to test out the first model, a prototype "Super AI" that can think for itself and re-write/upgrade itself as needed to new situations.

Now how is he going to test a supposedly "Human" AI who also has holographic abilities?

Why living inside her, of course. For you see, this Prototype AI needs power to keep her running, and of course keep the tests going. So, what better way to test her and the viability for AI's as servants than to have her built into and control a home unit? So it's decided, by a selection of scientists, that my character will be the 'guinea pig' so to speak, and is chosen to be the one to live inside her.

Of course, while she controls all functions of the home, she is also able to make herself into quite a solid hologram, something that is a bit off-putting to my character at first, but he/she soon grows used to it, and even starts wanting the AI to stay like that...and of course, one thing leads to another......

(I know this is a poor idea, but it's one that I just came up with on the spot..<_<>_>...though I'm sure it's already been done before, but still..would anyone be interested?)