You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:11:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Retro Mecha Heroines? (F looking for M GM.)  (Read 828 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Retro Mecha Heroines? (F looking for M GM.)
« on: March 15, 2012, 03:52:51 AM »
Heya, all! Recently (Particularly after playing plenty of Zone of the Enders) I've had a certain longing to play a lovely female mecha pilot. There's just something about giant robots, and skin-tight pilot suits. -_^

I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in DM'ing a game along those lines...I'd love to see what kind of trouble a girl like that could get into! I'll admit that my experience with the genre has mostly been to limited to anime and games, but I'd love to try RP'ing a scenario like that~ There's plenty of room for naughtiness, what with enemy pilots, mysterious experiments (ostensibly to improve ability) and the other staples of the genre. I'd like to add, as a qualifier, that I'm generally more into monsters on girls (Goblins are a favorite) and/or ugly men on hot women, instead of the increasingly bishonen heroes of modern shows. So, more dirty, perverted encounters than a slow-budding romance. -_^ 

I've also rather enjoyed the Real Robot genre, but I do admit that it might not leave much opportunity for fantasy creatures and the like~ Though I'm not quite as familiar with the Super Robot genre. Either way, I'd love to discuss it more! For now, have some pictures, of the kind of girls I'd love to play as!

Generally, though, I'm not into conventionally handsome guys~ Indeed, I'd prefer someone more 'unconventional', hentai-anime style, (Possibly even ugly/fat) in contrast to the bishonen/kids in the traditional series. Plenty of room for naughtiness in this one, certainly! I'd much rather have the girl involved run afoul of some perverted middle-aged guy, balding, with a paunch, or a greasy businessman with an eye for the ladies, instead of yet another achingly handsome, vaguely effeminate, guy.

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for the *very* retro Super Robot anime of the past - Things like Combattler V, Voltes, Bioman...When the suits were tight and the robots were *absolutely* ridiculous, and the heroines fought all kinds of perverted creatures and men.

Of course, the heroines never took center stage...But it'd be all kinds of fun if they did!

As immortalized by this artist's works:

While we'd at it, I'd just love to see if our heroine's giant, *very* feminine machine might get an intimate encounter or two...Perverted creatures of all kinds are fun too, though!

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:58:49 AM by iridum248 »

Offline Beautiful Disaster Guy

• Deverified
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Retro Mecha Heroines? (F looking for M GM.)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »
Hey I will personal message you to discuss the story and other characters.

Offline Kathy Laa

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 12:11:28 PM »
Pity you want a male GM :P  But just in case...  Either way you may like a little help creating a fun place, so I hoped I could offer you some settings.  While a lot of anime with giant mecha are all humans doing horrible things to each other through wars and other events, there's still a vast range of sci-fi out there availble, any number of alien encounters can go horribly wrong (and often does), and when you open up the possibility of crossovers, it's hard not to find a setting that's almost perfect.  You may even slip into more recently created giant robot settings, Gurren Lagaan for example has a small host of unusual beastmen in it's first half that you may find perfectly fitting your O/Os description, and the whole thing is rife with tropes to boot.

Drop me a PM if any interest.  Even if it's just to chat!

Offline Visna

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »
If this is available, I'd love to talk to you about it. I have an idea that you may like! Just toss me a PM, I won't bite!  :-)

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 09:35:03 PM »

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 01:05:09 PM »