Random rp Ideas (NC, S/M, Light)

Started by RecklessRapscallion, March 14, 2012, 04:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RecklessRapscallion

Allo currently I am craving two rp's but I will update this list, I have not made an Ons and Offs page I will at some point, if you have any questions or want an idea shoot me a PM.

Idea One

Exchanged Student/ Parent:

Daniel has been a single father for about five years now, when his daughter wanted to spend a year abroad he was reluctant but it was something she really wanted to do. It was not until the student who she swapped places with started to get weird. After a few weeks she started acting more confident, wearing more revealing clothes, and even trying to subtly make advances at the father. Of course the father resists but can you fully stop the temptation? She was a little older then her daughter but very beautiful he has a feeling this will be a long and complicated year.

Note: Again loose concept drop me a Pm and we can work out a plot.

Play with Fire, get burned:

Edric has been experimenting into the occult ever since he was a teenager, now a frustrated and depressed graduate school student his obsession for the occult becomes blinding. That was what caused him to stumble upon the ritual, that was when he conjured her whatever she was. She would not leave him alone, tormenting him at night and tempting him to do horrible things. But his eyes were open to another hidden truth, that there is an occult underground and when you get burned by the flame of mysticism it is hard to ignore.

Note: What the being is will be up to my partner, again these are loose ideas if anyone is interested drop me a line via PM and we can discuss plot.

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction