Did the textbox size/width/length change within the past few weeks?

Started by Saku, March 08, 2012, 02:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I have a quick question for you guys. Okay, this is a technical issue. The textbox where you type your post in, for some reason it is EXTREMELY long all of a sudden. Like it stretches from one side of the page all the way to the other side. It didn't used to, at least it didn't use to before I got sick with the FLU but now it is. I was wondering whether there was some way to change it so that the textbox isn't as long lengthwise/widthwise? I like the size it was before I got sick... this new length is way too long for me.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Avis habilis

There haven't been any changes made recently; nothing that would affect the size of the textbox, anyway. What OS & browser combination are you using?

Saku

Mozilla Firefox. I think Windows OS? My computer is a DELL too...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Avis habilis

Beguile's Mistress

Saku

That's a screenshot of what it looks like right now. It increased by 1/3 in its size for me. The old Elliquiy textbox that I used to use was 2/3 of that size, there's an extra 1/3 extra size extended width length!!
I'm back!

Saku

I'm back!

Haibane

I assumed that was a function of your browser working with your screen resolution. My work PC has a 4:3 monitor and my home one has a 19:9 and at home the textbox is much wider in proportion to its height.

Saku

Hmm, weird. Well I know in the beginning when I first joined Elliquiy the textbox was definitely a LOT smaller. But then it got bigger after updates were done etc... anyway whatever. I'm gonna go try and catch-up on my posts since I got REALLY back-logged since I was sick with the flu for a little over two weeks. It really sucked. Gah, I hate getting sick, makes you get behind in life, posting land and everything and is a complete nuisance. Don't you guys get sick!
I'm back!

GothicFires

The text box will adjust width wise depending upon the size of your browser window. If it is two wide for you then made the browser window smaller.

For the length if you look down at the bottom of the text box you will see two small lines. If you arrow over it, your pointer will change to double arrows. At that point you can left click and drag the box to be as long or short as you want it to be by moving it up or down.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507