You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:48:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jewelry Heist (F for M) (Taken!)  (Read 308 times)

Offline JuliettaRossiTopic starter

Jewelry Heist (F for M) (Taken!)
« on: March 06, 2012, 12:52:24 PM »
(Sorry, this story line is TAKEN!)

A few new musings for the day...this one - a female thief.

Looking for someone to play a thief opposite my thief or a law enforcement agent (FBI) that doesn't mind turning her loose - only to see if he can catch her again. Think 'To Catch A Thief' and 'The Thomas Crown Affair (newer release). (Do not think Catwoman...please.) I'm stuck on NYC and New Orleans right now for settings - and I can get into setting - right down to street names, shops/restaurants, and landmarks. It does help if you know either city. I can play her new to the area, or your character new to it. I'm pretty flexible with plot and musings.

If you think you're up for playing a thief whose territory she's encroaching on or the FBI agent - or if you have another idea to bounce off me, please do! I encourage input and ideas from the person I'm playing opposite!

Please scan my RH page to see if we'll be a good fit. Also, please read my preferences page. It will let you know what I'm looking for in an RP partner. I also encourage you to read some of my posts so you get an idea of how I write and what I'm looking for in a partner (in crime).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:50:52 AM by JuliettaRossi »