You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 08:07:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Miss Songbird's Wishes (F/M, M/M)  (Read 2758 times)

Offline ClockworkSongbirdTopic starter

Miss Songbird's Wishes (F/M, M/M)
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:08:29 PM »
Introduction

Before jumping into the plot bunny pen, I'm going to lay down a few facts.

-If anything here intrigues you it is in your best interest to PM me, do not respond to this thread as the likeliness of me seeing it is very low to nil.

-My ons and offs are here and my general preferences are over here. Use them well.

-I prefer to write MxM, but am willing/happy to write FxM and maybe FxF as well but the latter's new territory for me. I generally don't like playing the male in a MxF scenario, it's not my bag baby. Futanari's, however, are.

-I'm looking for posts at a minimum a paragraph long, that's four fully formed sentences. I'm no grammar Nazi, but please make an effort to use words properly and remember your own character's friggin name.

-I'm a forum player unless it's a special circumstance, never email and rarely IM (and even then only on Skype). I'm also slowly getting my writing groove back on so be nice. I'm exceedingly patient when it comes to responses and expect the same from you.

-I prefer a bit of a story line even if it's a one-shot plot, it's exceedingly difficult for me to jump straight into sex. I love fantasy, modern magic, and romance.

-I am willing to work in fandom universes, but the only characters I'm comfortable playing are Clear from Dramatical Murder and Makoto, Nitori, and Nagisa from Free!! and Free! Eternal summer.

-In any of the ideas mentioned, BOLDED shows the role which I desire to play.

-If you want to write with me, but don't see an idea that you like listed or have one of your own MESSAGE ME. :) I love hearing new ideas and am pretty flexible in regards to my own.

Original Characters
I have a few characters I've created that'd I'd love a chance to play and work with! Click their names to access their Charahub profiles which give more detailed information than what little I've posted here.

Nameless
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance: Short little shit at 5'1", but heavy for his size - he's rather fit beneath his clothes. His skin is grayish with patches of red mottling it - he honestly looks like he's covered in blood splatters, but it's just his natural color. In human terms, it's similar to a full body spanning port-wine stain. His hair is white, he keeps the back short and the front and sides long. He fancies himself a 'punk', but only because when people see the sharp teeth and piercings that's what they expect.
Personality: Crass and a bit quick to anger, but ultimately a big softie.

Nalin Kapoor
Orientation: Gay
Appearance: Tall, standing 6"6' with a swimmer's build - broad shoulders with a tapered waist. Dark skin tone with a dusting of black freckles across his nose. Lilac eyes and naturally white hair that he dyes 'peony pink' cut in a long mohawk style (he wears two of Cyrus's feathers in his hair).
Personality: Loud and blunt, but overall kindhearted. Loyal to those he loves, and highly protective.

Cyrus Starling
Orientation: Demisexual
Appearance: Human form: 5"4', thin build, tanned skin, hair color is mottled brown and cream, dark-hued iris not visible as the pupil is permanently dilated as wide as possible. Pupil, however, is dark blue with white flecks and streaks resembling stars.
                      Were form (think harpy): 5"4', thin build, tanned skin, feet become taloned and legs are feathered up to his hip bones, arms form into wings and are feather up to the tops of his shoulders, hands remain but take a clawed/taloned appearance. His feathers have the same mottled coloring as his hair. He has not white to his eyes, and all you can see is the dark blue pupil with white flecks and streaks resembling stars
Personality: Quiet and shy at first meeting. He's very self-conscious as he's blind and has issues with depth perception, making him seem clumsier than he'd be otherwise. However once getting to know someone he's rather affectionate and open.

Story Ideas

Into The Rabbit Hole...
For the longest time I've wanted to play an Alice-type (male or female representation) character to someone else's Mad Hatter. This is a major fantasy for me. This doesn't need to be canon at all, just the idea of my Alice type being pursued by a Mad Hatter-personality in an out-of-the-norm environment.

The Sacrifice CRAVE
A young woman or man is sacrificed to a god/demon/spirit to appease the village/kingdoms troubles. But what happens when the terrible things they're told will happen to them don't come to pass and the frightening figure of their demise is far more pleasing than they'd ever expect?

Toil and Trouble
A young man wants a potion to make a local village lass fall in love with him, but when he meets the local hedge witch/warlock will he still feel the same? Or will he be willing to break local taboo?

Step Right Up
The Darkside Circus Amusement Park is a place of wonder; a children's wonderland in the daylight and an adults fantasy in the evening. One evening a young man decides to give into the clamor and finds himself at the freak show, face to face with the Tattooed lady - a beautiful inked and pierced woman who despite her daunting appearance and stage act of spinning and eating fire is a kind and gentle soul. He learns of her personality and become enamored, visiting her at every show he can attend. I see this as either a modern time or Victorian era story, and eventually leading into a love story. It's a very loosely based concept with lots of room for adaptation.

Up and Away
A young man or woman tries to escape from their uptight home and find adventure and sneaks themself onto an air pirate's ship thinking it's a normal cargo sky ship.CRAVE

Jeweled shackles CRAVE
A woman or man is the newest harem addition, picked with care for the king/prince. More of a fantasy setting in mind.

Monsterous CRAVE
I am heavily in the market for something fluffy and fun with a monsterboy/girl and a human or any gender in any situation. Nagas, cenataurs, harpies, the list goes on. I'm happy to play any side and gender to that relationship. I swear, plan one of these with me and I'll probably worship your name and send you a pie.[/b]

New! Date my Avatar
Player A and B are two people who met on an online virtual reality MMO. After playing together for some time, the two decide to meet up at a local convention but things quite go as planned. (let the chaos ensue,)

New! Ink and Peonies CRAVE
Character 1 owns a tattoo parlor and notices that the vacant building directly across from them has been purchased by character 2, a flower shop owner. Suddenly the artist has a strong interest in floral designs.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:52:07 PM by ClockworkSongbird »

Re: Miss Songbird's Wishes (mostly FxM)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 06:05:27 PM »
3/4 - Had to edit Persocom/Student (the idea is anime based, not video game my apologies for any confusion) :P
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 06:07:06 PM by ClockworkSongbird »

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 12:13:52 AM »
3/9 - 1 Extended desire added
       1 Basic Outlined Desire removed
       1 Undetailed desire removed
       Craved Setting section added

Offline Hotshot

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 05:39:03 PM »
I would love to play either Sit! Stay! Good Girl! or To Master, With Love with you!

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 10:08:16 PM »
3/18 - 1 Extended desire added
       2 Basic Outlined Desires added

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »
3/19 : Running stories added
       1 Extended Desire removed

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 11:00:15 PM »
3/30 : Running stories updated
       1 Basic Outlined Desire added
       Set CRAVE settings

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 08:10:41 PM »
4/26 : Running stories updated
       3 stories moved to hiatus
       2 Extended Desires added

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
Edit 5/27 : Intro edited
               Edited my story list
               Reopened 'The Sacrifice'
               Hint dropped in Settings section

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 12:46:16 AM »
Edit 6/09 : Added 1 Extended Desire
               Added 1 Extended Desire

Offline playbothsides

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »
Hi! My name is playbothsides lol because I am open to playing M,F, or futa. I was just recently approved and am looking for an rp to participate in. I was looking through your ideas and am intrigued by the into the rabbit hole...plot, though I am not quite sure what you mean by a mad hatter character? I would also be open to playing the tentacle RP with you, never thought about that but I bet it would be fun and different.
Under your basic outlined desires I like
A young woman tries to escape from her uptight home and find adventure, and sneaks herself on an air pirates ship thinking it's a normal cargo sky ship.
and
Something with supernatual beings - vampires, werewolves, fey, ect.
I think I would really enjoy either of these.
 I hope to hear from you soon and thanks for considering, talk to you later and goodbye miss songbird.

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 08:02:48 PM »
8/8 - Notes added
        Things rearranged

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 10:26:06 PM »
2/17 - Edited a lot of stuff and added a few images and ideas

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 04:03:21 AM »
2/21 - Added important information to the intro/guidelines and defined story lines

Re: Miss Songbird's Wishes (F/M, M/M)
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 11:48:27 AM »
12/14 - Long belated refreshing of desires

Re: Miss Songbird's Wishes (F/M, M/M)
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 10:53:24 PM »
12/15 : Intro updated, Craved Settings and Undetailed Desires removed, Basic Outlined Desires and Extended Desires combined, new story/plot ideas added