Lycan Camp

Started by MidnightKisses, March 03, 2012, 09:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightKisses

Deep in the forest there is a Country unknown for the most part to humans...

It is almost impossible to enter this country; unless the person happens to have the blood of their Lupus ancestors. This of course would mean that they were ware wolves. There are many ware wolves but there are only four major blood lines; some of the time the line is mixed and the true family name cannot be told. The borders of the country are where the communities are, but deep in the center of its forests is where they send the youth to learn. The area is set up like a camp with one building, that on the outside blends in but the inside is modern and there so that they can still be in touch with the human world. In the building you would find a cafeteria, a library, a movie room, and a computer room. The only bedrooms are for the elders. Everyone else sleeps outside.

This camp trians ever clans childern in defense, history, and proper behavior. It picks the next clan leaders and the new ambasidors to the human world. Its protects the future of the Lycan kind, Half humans are more rare then the mixed clan children and born with weak bodies taht die early in age and the few that survive are normally chased out of the Lycan world.

Losasso –These were an independent line but would always offer their help to those around them, weather they were of their own kind or the human race.

Abenthron – They are a warrior people and strive to be as strong as they can. This is one group who always seems a little separate from the others though generally nice people.

Vanbencoten –The followers know the basics of survival and the need to keep the line true and not mix the blood. This is how it has always been for them; they feel that the humans are lower creatures then themselves and should not be seen as a form of intelligence.

Mirakian- Though as strong as the Abenthron; they are not as kind and some think of themselves as the lead of all the blood lines, or perhaps just generally better than them. For this they do not mix their blood with human or other wolves. If it ever happened the individual would be cast from the right of their name.

The camp was set up by all of the blood lines. It was in hopes to teach the decedents about their lives and what it means to be who they are. Ages are from 16 to 25.

Elders range from 25-40 that work and the camp head is 50

The whole role play may not be based in the same area all the time, it will start that way and every few days I will post an event that takes place in the OOC and it will be incorporated in. This is just to make sure there is always something happening, and to spice it up a little bit. It is also grate to hear your ideas too, and if i post something that no one likes you can vote for it to vanish.

I also want peoples ideas on how to make this a better RolPlay becasue I want you guys to take interest and play...
In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs

MidnightKisses

I had really hoped to find interest in this Idea so please anyone tell me what isnt appealing about this idea.

OOs

grovercjuk

The idea is interesting but weekends can be quiet people off doing RL stuff so give it time.
And as I enjoy werewolf games mark me down as interested.

MidnightKisses

Oh...Forgot about that...And thanks

OOs

Talia

I'm interested  ;D

I have booked marked and will keep an eye out for further development.

Will send a message soon.

x T
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

grovercjuk

Do you have a character profile set up?

MidnightKisses

Not Yet because I wasnt sure were to place it (First time GMer here) and I didnt want to get ahead of myself if no one like my idea :) I hope we get more interest soon! Help me out and I'll have the Character Profile set up soon

OOs

Kuje

I've been watching this thread but mostly to see what others have said. I am interested though.

MidnightKisses

OOs

grovercjuk

If you put the profile up here then we can discuss it. :)

MidnightKisses

So like...

Name
Postion(Camper, counsler, Leader, Elder, Etc.)
Clan
Aperance
History
Personality

Oh and wolf form Picture or descrptions are fine.

(Personally I prefer picture becasue I am a truly visual person)

???

OOs

Jassara Sunn

I'd be totally up for play. I'll work on the profile, and post it if you get more people!

MidnightKisses

Umm one or two more people I guess and we can start... The character profile might need to have stuff added on or removed but please give me your ideas at anytime!

Oh and just because Half humans are rare doesn't mean they don't exist but I don't want many of them.

Name: Arrow Lupe
Position: Camper
Clan:Vanbencoten –The followers know the basics of survival and the need to keep the line true and not mix the blood. This is how it has always been for them; they feel that the humans are lower creatures then themselves and should not be seen as a form of intelligence.
(though she is half human as well)
Appearance:

Wolf:

History: Arrow grew up with her mom in the 'human' world, at age ten her mom died of cancer and her father was informed her had a daughter. Starting to live with her father and her wife and son she was abused by her step mother and brother. Because of being half human her bones and skin weren't as strong and they didn't heal as fast. When her father was put on another ambassador project she was sent to live with her grandmother (Fraternal) where she was loved. When she turned t6 she was sent to the camp that was rather close and that her grandmother actually rented land too.
Personality: Shy, insecure. She hardly talks and many think shes mute. Once though she decides your her friend she will do anything to save and protect you.

Name: Jasper Lone
Postion: Counsler
Clan: Mirakian- Though as strong as the Abenthron; they are not as kind and some think of themselves as the lead of all the blood lines, or perhaps just generally better than them. For this they do not mix their blood with human or other wolves. If it ever happened the individual would be cast from the right of their name.
Aperance:

Wolf:

History: Grew up with the basic: You are better then every one else, you fight beter, you have better blood, and you know more but his fisrt day in camp proved it wrong and he now he trys to get along with others. After going through years and years of camp he was finally became a counsler and he stays as far away as possiable from his family so he doesnt go back to being the worthless self centered prick.
Personality: Rather innocent, he prefers not to spend to long with one person incase he hurts them or gets hurt but he enjoys the loyalty that the young camps give each other once they become friends and he trys his hardest to get people to get along.

OOs

Kuje

I'll get a character together, probably tomorrow. :)

MidnightKisses

OOs

Jassara Sunn

If you don't see mine today, it will definitely be up tomorrow. I got like two more spreads to do.

grovercjuk

Name: Rachel Heat
Position: Camper.
Clan: Abenthron – They are a warrior people and strive to be as strong as they can. This is one group who always seems a little separate from the others though generally nice people
Appearance:

Human.
        Wolf.

History.

Rachel was born to be a warrior, what else could she be with mother and father both Abenthron. She grew up in a faction that believed in the warrior code, honor and loyalty. This faction had little to do neither with humans nor with any of the other clans.
            Her life was one of discipline, constant training in armed and unarmed combat, survival, strategy and tactics. And so it would have remained but for her grandfather who had begin to question whether remaining separate was the best way for the fraction to proceed.
      So he decided and as the Elder it was carried that they would send one of their offspring to the camp. And who else could he chose but Rachel as he was his kin and he would not ask of others what he would not of his own.
             So Rachel was sent to the camp to learn how to deal with the other clans so that one day she may act as an ambassador for her clan fraction.

Personality.

Rachel is focused, intelligent, disciplined and fiercely loyal. However she has been used to a rigid disciplined life and finds the more relaxed attitude of the camp and the members of the other clans somewhat perplexing.

But her mission is to learn how to deal with them and she always completes her mission.

Kuje

Name: Jarian
Postion: Counselor.
Clan: Losasso –These were an independent line but would always offer their help to those around them, weather they were of their own kind or the human race.
Appearance: (see pics)
History: He returned to the camp when his mother and father asked him to come back so he could learn the position of counselor, which they have been teaching him. He has learned enough that they let him do his work without their help or having them watch over his shoulder.
Personality: Reserved unless he feels like he isn't being respected or being listened to when he speaks or says what is on his mind and then he snaps and bites.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

grovercjuk

We seem to be getting a nucleus together, do we have a map of the camp?
Question rather than sleeping outside can we not have male and female dormitories?

rustytiger

I'm interested in this. =]
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

rustytiger

Name: Nyx Tribone
Postion: Counselor
Clan - Losasso –These were an independent line but would always offer their help to those around them, weather they were of their own kind or the human race.
Aperance: Human - no piercings

Wolf

History: Nyx is one of many talents and her own counselors had trained her to be an ambassador for the humans and she did that for a few years before moving on to her new job as Counselor. Her father is a Losasso and her mother was Mirakian before they kicked her out for mating her father. Her father is the beta for their pack, the right hand man for their leader. He wishes that Nyx would become a leader as well or at least a second in command like him, but she is still wandering around trying to find her place. She grew up knowing the rules of all the bloodlines and enforces them when she can because her father has taught her to do so.
Personality: She is a bit of a wild child, not at all like the other elders of the group. She loves to play pranks, saying that everyone needs to enjoy life to the fullest. She is very happy-go-lucky but she can also be very serious and strict.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

MidnightKisses

All accepted

Working on map

No, Tents because dorms restrict independence and the campers are supposed to learn independence. Also its supposed to be a 'Camp' dorms kinda restrict the camp feeling.

OOs

grovercjuk

No worries tents it is, I was just trying to get a feel for how the camp is organized.

Kokaine

This sounds like an interesting game. Are you still accepting characters? And if so what posting speed are you looking for?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Numerion

I ask the same as the above poster :D (Also marking this thread :> )
Current status: looking for play -> A/A