You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:17:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Family's Abduction (Incest and Slavery and Kidnapping OH MY!)  (Read 6432 times)

Offline Haibane

Re: A Family's Abduction (Incest and Slavery and Kidnapping OH MY!)
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012, 05:46:41 PM »
I think we need to let the GM come on here and say what he wants. We've had a few people express interest but not submit characters yet so to be fair to them I think if they are  still interested they should be given the opportunity to submit characters.

This is starting to look less like a family and more like a school outing so, yeah...

I'd be happy with 2 parents, 2 sons and 2 daughters myself. While adding friends is a way to get more characters in, the taboo factor is lost, so perhaps all family is the best way to go.

Urban?

Offline UrbanzorroTopic starter

Re: A Family's Abduction (Incest and Slavery and Kidnapping OH MY!)
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 06:12:46 PM »
Alright, I hate to do this but I have to draw the line on new characters. While I almost always love to have more and more and more players in my games this game is meant (both in concept and in my head) to be for a smaller group. I'm very pleased with the characters we have now. Espeically because it gives me an even number of subs. With that in mind recruiting for this game is closed. Should the game grow at some point (which is always possible) I'll re-open recruiting. Our cast as it stands is as follows:

Master Jose Martinez(Urbanzorro)
Mother Nigella Schultz (Haibane)
Father Chris Schultz (BlueEyedBard)
DaughterElizabeth 'Lizzy' (Miyu)
Son Julien (TastyBacon)
DaughterErin (WendySlaveGirl)
Daughter Alexandra (Caela)

I'll have an IC and OOC thread up shortly and post the links here.

Offline UrbanzorroTopic starter