You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:24:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A time travelling assault team operation (M or F)  (Read 446 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

A time travelling assault team operation (M or F)
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:25:25 AM »
I was playing one on this with someone, but, they've been quiet for a while, and i cant see them coming back, so, here goes.

I would lead a team of between 5 and 8 former spec ops, travelling back to a certain year in the past, to alter the outcome of a battle. It could be to alter the outcome of Operation Market Garden, appearing in  Arhnem with enough munitions to help the airborne troops hold long enough for 30th corps to arrive, or to work with the band of brothers in the series by the same name. Or, I could aid the French resistance in France the same way.

We could arrive in France, Poland, harass the enemy with local resistance fighters, with my spec ops helping the fighters, training them and using their expertise.

If this appeals to anyone, please let me know. And, know what year, country and event works best. It would be better if you were from the time period, a resistance leader perhaps, or military officer if we are to help at a place like Arhnem.

This wouldnt be a group one, they just dont last. I can play as the members of my team well enough. i hope to hear from someone soon.

Re: A time travelling assault team operation (M or F)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:28:11 AM »
I played the leader pretty well, and can play out the parts of the men with me well enough. As long as theres enough action, realism, and character development, there can be some sex in it, if that helps.

Re: A time travelling assault team operation (M or F)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »
This one is still open, if anyone finds it appealing enough.