You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:33:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Garden Defense  (Read 540 times)

Offline King_FurbyTopic starter

Garden Defense
« on: March 03, 2008, 01:27:46 AM »
Has anyone played the Garden Defense game? It's like one of those flash or shockwave games. Basically it's a tower defense game where you play as a family who is trying to save their town from insects. You use several different garden type units to defeat waves of insects. The game plays out as you fight off a wave and them take time to upgrade your units.

The official site you can get a free trial (very limited) and also buy the game if you wish. There are other sites where it can be found that allow you to play online i think. I paid 20 bucks for my copy and it was the best 20 bucks i ever spent. I think it's worth it. I recomend you at least check it out.
http://p.iwin.com/garden-defense/

It's kind of a short game but there are multiple ways to win each level.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 02:16:04 AM by Vekseid »

Offline Sherona

Re: Garden Defense
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:36:24 AM »
yeah I play those little free demo games as a way to pass time when kids are on my lap (they love the bright colors) lol.

Offline King_FurbyTopic starter

Re: Garden Defense
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
sometimes i wish the demos were longer, i hate finding a good game and then having to buy just to keep playing it.