You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:26:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Clean your act up Youtube  (Read 770 times)

Offline SabbyTopic starter

Clean your act up Youtube
« on: February 26, 2012, 07:01:40 AM »
Youtube starts banning 'religiously offensive' videos

My blood is fucking boiling at this >: Don't start this Youtube, you take one step and you'll slide the whole way.

Offline vtboy

Re: Clean your act up Youtube
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 08:06:30 AM »
Thank you for posting this, Sabby. I am not a frequent visitor to Youtube and had no idea its administrators were such moral cowards.

Offline DeMalachine

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 03:14:21 PM »
Be a damn shame if we got no more videos from Thunderf00t anymore...

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »
Extermists know how to run what they want to say 'under the radar'. More moderate/tolerant systems are open and they are learning to manipulate that too.

Offline SabbyTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 11:37:56 AM »
Apparently the new policy came under enough backlash to be amended, but I'm really not sure of the specifics, or where to check for them, but I'll try to track down something quotable.

Offline Strident

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 06:53:24 PM »
Amazing..a thunderf00t video I actually agree with!

Online Phoenixrisen

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 06:10:31 AM »
That's really really sad. Especially with how many things bashing alternative religions I've seen up and running just fine. That's not even counting the stuff that's against homosexuality or anything of that nature. How exactly were those tweets hate speech?

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »
That's really really sad. Especially with how many things bashing alternative religions I've seen up and running just fine. That's not even counting the stuff that's against homosexuality or anything of that nature. How exactly were those tweets hate speech?

Someone was offended. And now the tweeter is in Saudi because the folks of his country are too chicken to say no to the religious leadership