You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:22:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A brief intermission from life.(Female characters wanted)  (Read 316 times)

Offline DwarfvaderTopic starter

A brief intermission from life.(Female characters wanted)
« on: February 24, 2012, 10:04:50 PM »
I find myself in need of some brief intermission(s) from life. Rping is always a good way to do that. I'm afraid to say, but I am a bit rusty. Heck, I'd say I'm a lot rusty. So whoever wants to oil me up is welcome to.  ;)

So here are some ideas, and such.

1. The Virgin: The young college freshmen has been to focused on school and friends to have time for a girlfriend. He's also not that good of a flirt, but it just so happens his good friend finds him very attractive. So she decides to teach him a thing or two, will romance form or will drama?...Or both, it's up to fate.

2.Losing a bet: The most attractive girl in highschool has recently lost a bet. And now she has to go on a date with the lamest boy in school. And worse then that he's a dwarf. How will she survive. No way will she ever fall for a guy like him......right?

These are just pairings and other things that I find interesting.

Nerd/Popular Girl
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Girlfriend's best friend

Fandoms I enjoy

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Code Geass
Final Fantasy (7,9,dissida)

Thank you for your time.  Be sure to read my ons and offs.