Salute, my internet adult associates. It is I, Pink Professional. I am relatively new and shiny on this site, so I decided that instead of diving in blindly, I would start by writing a couple of Topics for your viewing pleasure. One of which was (rather handily recommended by the lovely lady who recommended me to E) this O/O listings.
If you read my introduction (I shan't link. But I'm sure it's easy to find) you'd know that I'm not one for major fetishes. I don't like Beastiality, I'm not a lover of BDSM (Although I can see it's appeal, it's just not mine which I see. I continue to have all respects for those who do enjoy a lashing of it (Am I not witty?)) and I don't participate in any of the more extreme fantasies. Especially things like Vore, Extreme Sadism/Masochism etc.
Now, for the basic rules
Rule 1) As a roleplayer, I value detail and effort. I don't mind waiting a few days between posts. I don't demand 10 posts a day. I do, however, prefer that there is a post every 2 days, or a reason as to why that is not possible. People have lives, that I know and respect. But some people are just bored and have too much free Phone minutes at work.
Rule 2) I Demand
at least 2 paragraphs per reply. 4 is needed for an introduction. More is not required but encouraged and loving lashed up.
Rule 3) I reserve the right to say no and brake off an RP at any point for some valid reason. I'll never throw in the tower because. But If I feel swamped by either real life or having too many RP's, I may throw in the towel. I'll always be apologetic and, obviously, I'll be a gentleman about it.
Rule 5) please have the decency to read the following lists before pitching an idea. If it's on the 'No' list. Then I'm not going to respond. If it's on the maybe, I may well express my right to say no.
Rule 6) I hate pears. Love the taste, but loath the tempremental-ness of the fruit. If it stayed perfect for more than a day. It'd be my favourate fruit, but as it stands, the fruit doesn't have the time for me. That and I'm waiting for the first person to note where this strange anecdote is from.
Now, The lists !
YES: What I enjoy in a story, partner and character.
• Long term story based RPs with plot and character development. Give me something to react to or answer in your post!
• 2+ detailed paragraphs per post, with proper grammar and spelling. Four lines split into two "paragraphs" offers me nothing.
• I love a lady with a strong personality and a feisty nature. I don't mind Dom, Sub or switch. I want someone who pushes the story and clashes. Tension=Good roleplaying. (I'm also a butt man. But shhhh)
• My Characters are usually tailored to the situation. I generally play either very smart or witty characters. Stupidity is not something I exhibit. I'll generally be sneaky, detailed and meticulous.
• "Slice of life" settings need fantasy or drama/espionage to interest me
• 18+ characters with a max. age gap of 10 years
• An emotional connection between characters
• A dark past, traumatic events, angst, hurt/comfort
• Complicated relationships, secret affection, love triangles
• Romance, violence, sensuality, swearing, tension, adventure, humour, drama, mystery
MAYBE: Not my favourites, but possible in some situations.
• I'd be willing to try out a MxM relationship In the future, but the issue is that I'm not very experienced initiate area. Not having gone much beyond Foreplay…That was surprisingly awkward.
• Generally, I prefer playing OC characters, but I'd be willing to play Canon characters sometimes: As long as it doesn't inhibit the enjoyment at all.
NO: Things I do not like or am uncomfortable with.
• Extremes: vore, snuff, sexual gore, extreme torture, breeding, incest, BDSM, micro/macro, toilet play, harems, orgy
• God-modding, mind control, transformation
• Pictures instead of character descriptions. Non-anime pic + description or description by itself is fine
• Your characters: very busty, unintelligent, flawless, perfectly obedient, under 18
• My characters: unintelligent, super-evil, thin, very submissive, whiny, under 18
• Infrequent posting or ditching without a reason, especially during planning or the start of an RP
• Unfriendly partners who cause OOC drama
• People who are passive in a way that means I am ‘carrying’ the roleplay. If I'm having to do all the work, I don't want to be in the RP anymore.
• Predictability. I loathe it when I don't think I'm going to be surprised in the next 3 or 4 posts and I'm right.
Now that you know the rules, let me throw a random list of O/o Interactions I may be interested in.
Fandoms (usually OCs in the same universe):
Star Wars: Old Republic, Dragon Age universe, Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Lord of the Rings, Guild Wars, Spartacus, Gladiator, Beowulf, True Blood, Bones, Casino Royale, World of Warcraft, (I’m guilty of not having read the books (yet)) Game of Thrones series, DC or Marvel verse. Mass Effect universe, Beyonetta, League of Legends Universe (Surprisingly good lore, not so surprisingly attractive characters), Witcher, Deus Ex universe, Inheritance Universe.
Modern era, low to high fantasy and realism, the Crusades, the Wild West, assassins, Renaissance, Middle ages, ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt and China, Feudal Japan, Arthurian Britain, Tudor to Victorian era Britain and Europe, vikings, royalty, nobility, witches, arranged marriages, mythical and supernatural creatures, gods and goddesses, There are probably others really. As long as it isn't just Slice of life. I'm sure I could get behind it.