Eberron Gestalt 3.5 (seeking group, GM)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, February 22, 2012, 10:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

I'm looking for a particular game.  Something exciting and full of dangerous exploits.  A game that doesn't require essays or plodding character histories.  I want a game that has sensible, practical characters that aren't terrifically broken (in the mechanical sense).  I want airships, court intrigues and colossal ruins.  I want a 1st level 3.5 gestalt game set in Eberron.

I'm not really interested in an over-sexed story.  I'm not really interested in a story that has too much plot, either.  What I'm interested in is a backdrop where characters are ruled by their ambitions, their loyalties and their morals.  I don't mean to say that there shouldn't be sex or plot.  It's just not the point.

My main goal is to play as a wizard/factotum.  I am interested in making sure that he eats well and gets enough to drink during his travels.  I don't want him to break his back carrying so much crap, so I'd like for him to have a peasant servant and a donkey.  I'd like for him to keep a semblance of a domicile in some large city.  Nothing luxurious.  I would like for him to have like-minded friends with whom he can happily march to his death in dangerous country.

Demands!

• Point Buy only
  • More starting gold (to purchase non-adventurer belongings)

Please, please, please get back at me with interest!  I really look forward to playing.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

I am GM to many games already, so I am hesitant very least pick this up but I am definately interested as a player :). Interested to play as human swashbuckler/rogue with combat expertise and improved feint. A unmarked house Deneith heir raised first in Karrnath (and graduated from Rekkenmark) and now working as duelist for hire.