You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:05:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eberron Gestalt 3.5 (seeking group, GM)  (Read 432 times)

Offline PhantomPistoleerTopic starter

Eberron Gestalt 3.5 (seeking group, GM)
« on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:42 PM »
I'm looking for a particular game.  Something exciting and full of dangerous exploits.  A game that doesn't require essays or plodding character histories.  I want a game that has sensible, practical characters that aren't terrifically broken (in the mechanical sense).  I want airships, court intrigues and colossal ruins.  I want a 1st level 3.5 gestalt game set in Eberron.

I'm not really interested in an over-sexed story.  I'm not really interested in a story that has too much plot, either.  What I'm interested in is a backdrop where characters are ruled by their ambitions, their loyalties and their morals.  I don't mean to say that there shouldn't be sex or plot.  It's just not the point.

My main goal is to play as a wizard/factotum.  I am interested in making sure that he eats well and gets enough to drink during his travels.  I don't want him to break his back carrying so much crap, so I'd like for him to have a peasant servant and a donkey.  I'd like for him to keep a semblance of a domicile in some large city.  Nothing luxurious.  I would like for him to have like-minded friends with whom he can happily march to his death in dangerous country.

Demands!
  • Point Buy only
  • More starting gold (to purchase non-adventurer belongings)

Please, please, please get back at me with interest!  I really look forward to playing.

Offline Zaer Darkwail

Re: Eberron Gestalt 3.5 (seeking group, GM)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 03:09:56 AM »
I am GM to many games already, so I am hesitant very least pick this up but I am definately interested as a player :). Interested to play as human swashbuckler/rogue with combat expertise and improved feint. A unmarked house Deneith heir raised first in Karrnath (and graduated from Rekkenmark) and now working as duelist for hire.