You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:15:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Professional Wrestling chat!  (Read 369 times)

Offline RecklessRapscallionTopic starter

Professional Wrestling chat!
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:49:06 PM »
So, I am huge fan of professional wrestling so I figured I would create a thread where we can discuss the industry and chat about wrestlers we like or dislike.

I guess I will kick this off with the typical question who is your current favorite wrestler?

My Favorite male Wrestler is Daniel Bryan

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Dragon: The Bryan Danielson Story

My favorite female wrestler is Cheerleader Melisa Aka Alissa Flash

Cheerleader Melissa "Wasting Time"

Offline Heaven Sent Blossom

• Evil snake cult leader, now with kung-fu grip action!
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Location: Hiding in your bin like a messed up Oscar the Grouch
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Professional Wrestling chat!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »
I'm a massive fan of Shinsuke Nakamura, especially since he changed up his gimmick in the last two years. However Scott Lost was my favourite wrestler for the longest time, especially since he was criminally overlooked by a fanbase that was so high on Punk, Hero, Danielson et al. Lost was easily as good as all of the "big" indy wrestling names in the ring, and even better than a good number of them, however he never got the recognition I think he deserved. Probably because he was tied so heavily to PWG as one of the guys running the company as well as performing in it.
Also he's a pretty nice guy, which isn't as easy to find in wrestling as it could be.

Scott Lost

I'm a massive fan of Joshi (Japanese women's wrestling) so you'd think my favourite female wrestler would be even harder to pin down, but funnily enough it isn't. For me there's only one choice of the currently active women, nobody even comes close to Kana as a complete package.

Kana tribute - most dangerous

Offline RecklessRapscallionTopic starter

Re: Professional Wrestling chat!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 02:45:01 AM »
I will totally look into Scott Lost he looks pretty bad ass.

KANA IS AMAZING! I wish America took female wrestling more seriously, I think more promotions in the US needs to follow Shimmer's example.