You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Please tell me this is fake...  (Read 2294 times)

Offline DeMalachine

Re: Please tell me this is fake...
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2012, 02:04:32 PM »
A friend of mine had the perfect come back to their 'Have you found the lord?' opening question.

He, being a self professed 'lapsed jew', opens the door and goes 'What you gentiles lose him again?' and slams the door on them.

Oh, that is bloody genius! *PMSL*

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2012, 02:15:53 PM »
Oh, that is bloody genius! *PMSL*

Another good one is to nod vigorously, and say 'He was behind the couch.  Now it's my turn.'

The best one in my personal experience came when the WB had just started running Tiny Toons.  A couple of said callers came to the door of the group house I was staying at, just before the show was going to come on.  The person who answered the door said 'Yes, we'd love to talk to you - but Tiny Toons is coming on.  Could you come back in half an hour?'

Never came back.

Offline ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
There's the Mormons who stop me on the street in the dark to ask me if I want to be a Mormon. The Elim church who makes fun of people who believe in evolution. The Life Church who told a group of kids on Father's Day that in heaven you have to forget your dad and only know god as your Father. I believe in something more, but I think being a good person is enough to make that... whatever happy.

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 02:27:34 PM »
Anyone stops me on the street in the dark and asks me if I want to ____ will be lucky to get to the word 'to' before I blow my high dB whistle in their ear.  >_>

Offline Shjade

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »
Anyone stops me on the street in the dark and asks me if I want to ____ will be lucky to get to the word 'to' before I blow my high dB whistle in their ear.  >_>

Baby, Baby, Baby, why you gotta tease me like this; you know deafening only makes my faith harder. *bleeds from ear in the creepiest way possible*

Online Jefepato

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 04:51:56 PM »
Excommunications are nothing new, but framing it as a court proceeding in order to play up their nonsense authority is quite a twist...

Offline SabbyTopic starter

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2012, 11:35:54 PM »