You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:18:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Elliquiy n00b encounter : Short but sweet [Females wanted]  (Read 399 times)

Offline KoTopic starter

Elliquiy n00b encounter : Short but sweet [Females wanted]
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
Hi,

I'm a n00b in the sense that I've never managed to join in an RP here (always targeted groups) and never had to deal with the Elliquiy coms functions.

I'm not a n00b in the sense that I've plenty of RP experience.

My challenge - I'm stuck  in London/GMT for tonight and tomorrow night for a business conference. Bored to tears in my hotel room. No longer MU*ing or engaging in other RPGs that would distract me.

Therefore I'm seeking a F to RP with.  Happy to dive deep into Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Gothic, Furry, Horror, Noir or Steampunk a go.

Unless you see loads of responses this is an easy, rejection free, contact opportunity :) Get in touch and show me how to kick off an RP thread :) Wait... not a sub, a switch, just new!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:57:15 PM by Ko »

Offline haikuoftears

• I am your Deliverance; I am your damnation
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I'm a figment of my own imagination.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Elliquiy n00b encounter : Short but sweet [Females wanted]
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 05:15:38 AM »
Herrow! I saw your name, and since you haven't started any stories on one on one yet and have been looking. I come with offers! -offers- I have a few plots, cliche but fun, unless you have an idea of your own you'd like to play?