Zoe looking for girls or guys, first come first serve :P

Started by KittenZoe, February 21, 2012, 11:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittenZoe

Hey, I'm Zoe and I just got approved, so I'm looking for some fun people to rp with, I have a few ideas, but feel free to submit your own. :)

Well I always like being a maid or a slave, so I'm open to pretty much anything like that!

I had an idea set in a medieval fantasy setting where both of our characters can turn from human (or neko if you like them) back to animal, so that could bring up some interesting scenes during erotic, as well as we could be hunted by the kingdom, so we rp our daily life on the run.

The only things I don't like in role-plays is: blood/gore, scat/pee, and eccesive violence, so I'm up for pretty much anything :)
Just a friendly kitty! :3

CockySpartan

Hello Zoe! I was recently approved as well. :P

I like your medieval idea, especially the daily struggle of life on the run. I imagine the constant danger of being hunted down would lead to a lot of emotional (and physical) excess. I will admit, however, I'm fairly new to RPing in general, but again, I'm interested in trying this with you if you'd like. :)

PM me with any other details or any questions about myself you'd like answered. Have a great day.
"Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie."